Wednesday, January 12, 2005
2:14 pm ♥ hahas!!
hmm... havent posted in a few days... hahas... so lemme summarise them... gees ^_^
yesterday. went to bugis with yiwen... actually wanted to buy a bag (the same one with keli) but dun have le... so... i didnt buy... but i gave a $7 deposit for a bag in lovelyland, selling for $15.70. its totally cute and irresistable!! its in denim and princessy with quite a number of pink stripes. yummilicious!! ^_^ hahas... i like it so so so much and i target it for very long le lei... hahas... yay!! anotehr goal reached... hahas.. that is to buy tt bag!! yayness!!! next... we went to take neoprints... used the Karen for Lady machine.. $9 with the seat.. not bad yeahs... hahas... the first time i took the machine with her... then... we decorate lor... very cute,... hahas... oh yah... then we saw peter and alvin... and to think... peter asked wen if we wanted to go shoppp with them... hahas... i gave a weird response... hahas... i said if they didnt do anything to embarrass me (like, ji siao me. or wadeva.. i got a bad impression of guys. hahas. ) its alright... hahas... weird loh... hehe... but like wad wen say. not much guys go shopping... so... we shd like... erm... nvm. hahs... seriously. they not bad lah. but sigh. not my type. weehees!!
one thing i must say. i saw a cockroach while eating with wen at yoshinoya!!!!!! it totally freaked me out... yah.. .seriously. i even sorta get to know a girl who was also terrified of cockroaches... hahas... i noticed it first...then we changed places lor... then... a couple came next to us and sat down.... i was laughing at the girl and she didnt know.. then... hahas.,.. they discovered it afterall... and the guy killed it!! ahh!!! right in front of my eyes lor!!! i totally freaked out!!! hahas... i dun dare to sit near a corner again... it might be the house of johnny- xiao qiAng the roach!! lol... that was lame... ahhas...
today... went out with lp, jo, crystal, jialin and jasssmineee to tm and hc... hehe... it was great fun!! i was having moodswings at first.. but eventually ok le lah... hahas... ate yoshi ( again ) and yah... had fun trying to tou-pai sybil, laipao, crystal and jo... hahas... took with them afterall... heehees... and... went to hc next... hmm... the teacher is ok... very lame only!!!! hahas... but he nt sure if hes teaching us.. i took the b class... 4.30 to 6.30 time slot de... better? i dunno lei.. hehe... then... it was a short one!! until 4 then can go home le... hmm... then.. went tm with lp and jialin and jas. initially we wanted to buy books frm popular de... but went to take neoprints instead!! took the yamato machine... there was so little time!! as usual for tampines machines lor... hahas... the pics were nice... and i found out jasmine looked real nice in pics.. not she not nice in person... but... nicer in pics... yah... hahas... ok... erm... then we went to popular and blah... i and lp went to bbs too... bot the books she wanted... heehee... nud bad~ ahahs.. saw carissa, elfirah, grace and peiyun!! took a piccie with py.. hehe... nud bad lah.. oh yah!! thank you sho much ellepee (lp, laipao*) for taking the nicest eye-shot for mehh!!! muahhs!!!!!! hehe... she took the nicest pic ever of my eyes. woohoo!! lurve her. ahhas... then... we went home le. quite a fun day coming to think of it... ^_^
ending here i suppose... its late le... hahas... 10+ le... so... gtg now!! nites all!! hahas...
i wanna confess. i love ellepeeh (lp- laipao) !!! LOL. i love her for taking the perfect* pic ^_^ rawk on yah? hahas... feel honoured ah!! muahhs!!!


♥ xe. yourstruly.
I am a camwhore.
I am a perfectionist!
I am a mag-hag.
I like lizards.
I like well-dressed boys!
I like my pink lapppppppppy.
I invent words.
I doodle on my tees.
I make my own blogskin.
I am xethegreat. :D

XE THE GREAT
virgorian.
1ST SEPTEMBER 1990
EX HILDAN!
EMAIL//
FRIENDSTER//
LIVEJOURNAL//
ALT LIVEJOURNAL
YOU LIKE ME!
YOU DONT LIKE ME.
I HEART. ♥
ANYTHING WASABI, KIMCHI, MUSHROOM, CHICKEN, SEAWEED, NOODLES & TEA! :D
I do have some kind of a profound interest in laughing like im on crack, singing at the top of my lungs, painting my nails in {odd but} pretty colours, randomly friendster/livejournal/blog-hop, write absurd lyrics to songs and sing to people at random places, wearing mismatch outfits, smelling my lipgloss, crimping my hair, playing staring competition with my cats, sitting in my wardrobe and running around the house in sky-high heels.
So basically, I'm still sane, lah. :D
♥