Friday, November 11, 2005
11:57 pm ♥ feeling of emptiness.. esp at night.
Dang i suspect i have split personality.. lol.
Its like i feel that im SUPER different at night.. when im alone staring at the computer and when im out chillin with my pals. Its like, the feeling of emptiness is so great its killing me.
I.. dont know. I just like have the sudden urge to cry sometimes.. its like i just cant help it. I needa be rescued from my agony.
Enough of the crap... lets start the main stuff. Updates. :)
Went out with Sybil, Kai Xiang and Kevin to cine... Watched.. The exorcism of emily rose. Its.. kinda scary actually.. >.< Got like so frightened during some parts of the show that i actually (almost) screamed lol. Umm, its.. quite a waste of money... we should have watched Sky high instead.. but nevermind. :) Took neoprints! At least i took a satisfactory neo aye.. lol. :)
Umma went around after that and quite coincidently we saw da ge they all at yoshi.. so went over to meet em. Oh yeah and i saw laipao entering a lift at cine.. with a guy. Nah its not a big deal but its like, i somehow got pissed off with her attitude. SOMEHOW. I felt like she's a changed person when she's out with a.. guy. All alone, i mean. Its like when we said hi VERY WARMLY to her, she could like reciprocate my.. err hospitality or like say a SINCERE hi. But sadly, i dont see any of that in her. All i got was a cold and soft "Hi" like she didnt mean to say it at all.. perhaps she was just.. acting in front of the guy? Perhaps that's just what i thought.. she always used to be. Its kinda sad that a girl have to do this to get a guy's attention.. hmmhmm. lol i suppose there will be some VERY VERY FREE beef balls around to convey the message to her for me.. so i shall declare that there is a FREEDOM OF SPEECH and this is how i feel at the point of time. :)
Ok after that went bowling with them.. played pool too.. :)
Its kinda fun luh. Not much to say.. heeh. :)
And i just found out that wei hao is a nice person to talk to. Kinda.. shy lol?
At least thats what i thought..! xD

Friday, November 11, 2005
11:57 pm ♥ feeling of emptiness.. esp at night.
Dang i suspect i have split personality.. lol.
Its like i feel that im SUPER different at night.. when im alone staring at the computer and when im out chillin with my pals. Its like, the feeling of emptiness is so great its killing me.
I.. dont know. I just like have the sudden urge to cry sometimes.. its like i just cant help it. I needa be rescued from my agony.
Enough of the crap... lets start the main stuff. Updates. :)
Went out with Sybil, Kai Xiang and Kevin to cine... Watched.. The exorcism of emily rose. Its.. kinda scary actually.. >.< Got like so frightened during some parts of the show that i actually (almost) screamed lol. Umm, its.. quite a waste of money... we should have watched Sky high instead.. but nevermind. :) Took neoprints! At least i took a satisfactory neo aye.. lol. :)
Umma went around after that and quite coincidently we saw da ge they all at yoshi.. so went over to meet em. Oh yeah and i saw laipao entering a lift at cine.. with a guy. Nah its not a big deal but its like, i somehow got pissed off with her attitude. SOMEHOW. I felt like she's a changed person when she's out with a.. guy. All alone, i mean. Its like when we said hi VERY WARMLY to her, she could like reciprocate my.. err hospitality or like say a SINCERE hi. But sadly, i dont see any of that in her. All i got was a cold and soft "Hi" like she didnt mean to say it at all.. perhaps she was just.. acting in front of the guy? Perhaps that's just what i thought.. she always used to be. Its kinda sad that a girl have to do this to get a guy's attention.. hmmhmm. lol i suppose there will be some VERY VERY FREE beef balls around to convey the message to her for me.. so i shall declare that there is a FREEDOM OF SPEECH and this is how i feel at the point of time. :)
Ok after that went bowling with them.. played pool too.. :)
Its kinda fun luh. Not much to say.. heeh. :)
And i just found out that wei hao is a nice person to talk to. Kinda.. shy lol?
At least thats what i thought..! xD


♥ xe. yourstruly.
I am a camwhore.
I am a perfectionist!
I am a mag-hag.
I like lizards.
I like well-dressed boys!
I like my pink lapppppppppy.
I invent words.
I doodle on my tees.
I make my own blogskin.
I am xethegreat. :D

XE THE GREAT
virgorian.
1ST SEPTEMBER 1990
EX HILDAN!
EMAIL//
FRIENDSTER//
LIVEJOURNAL//
ALT LIVEJOURNAL
YOU LIKE ME!
YOU DONT LIKE ME.
I HEART. ♥
ANYTHING WASABI, KIMCHI, MUSHROOM, CHICKEN, SEAWEED, NOODLES & TEA! :D
I do have some kind of a profound interest in laughing like im on crack, singing at the top of my lungs, painting my nails in {odd but} pretty colours, randomly friendster/livejournal/blog-hop, write absurd lyrics to songs and sing to people at random places, wearing mismatch outfits, smelling my lipgloss, crimping my hair, playing staring competition with my cats, sitting in my wardrobe and running around the house in sky-high heels.
So basically, I'm still sane, lah. :D
♥