Falling head over heels,
thought i knew how it feels,
but with you
its like the first day
of my life.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005
10:33 pm ♥ numa numa eh.


numa numa numa eh.
Chicken Little hits the big screen tmr.
IM SO GONNA WATCH IT. :)
On monday, that is. waste money lah watch tmr. $7.50 i think.
Broke these days, needa save fer xmas prezzies. so im so budget. xD
Hmmhmmhmm. Decided to use orange font cos its like, nice? Hehehe.
Well kay. Nth much these few days~
Went around rotting. Uhuh. Went over to Jing Wei's hse with Chiamish just now, then lan. :)
His house is like so goddamn nice can? AHHHHH. If i had the bucks id buy it lol.
Wmmhmm. Kenny and Jes and Leon came over shortly after.. i suppose.
Boredddddddd. I got pushed off the bed by kenny today. Head stil hurts. :(
Boohoo. Still got a lump there lol. Bahhhhhhh. NVM. ^^
LOL. Err err. Went to play LAN ("land" nt "lund") and tried out DOTA. So freakin hard. I dont even know what to buy and whatnots. EEE. Habbo still da best. And im this stewpid nooblet on GB too. I cant even kill mushrooms in MAPLE. BOOHOO! Im useless. BAAAAA.
OKAYE nvm. I got nth to say other than CRAP. :)
I got kicked off bed so many times today until i wanna cry liao lol. Almost killed jing wei another time. lol. HAHAHA. OKAYE.
Last words.
Im gonna make you what what make you what. xD
LOL. :)
Ok. Err. Takkire all. And CHIAMISH! I censored le. :) LOL.
Tune in to http://www.Habbo-underworld.com radio. :)
Its nice. My friend's DeeJaying there. Cool right.
Habbo's COOL lor. :) Join join join. :)
TEEWAIIII. (TY).
("v")
LOL.
G-NITE. :)