Falling head over heels,
thought i knew how it feels,
but with you
its like the first day
of my life.

Friday, December 23, 2005
11:11 pm ♥ 20 more things you need to know about me.


hohoho. merry xmas. 10 more goodies for u guys. after tt ill go wrap up the prezzies. woohoo.

  1. I am afraid of ghosts. AND I STILL AM.
  2. I have 7 piercings which i regret piercing. LOL.
  3. I am addicted to GEL MASKS. Lifecella ones are greatttttttttttttt.
  4. I prefer lemonade to limeade. :P
  5. I love calamari, hates calamansi.
  6. I love bandung. But i hate rose syrup. :P
  7. I am afraid of cockroaches after stepping and CRUSHING it to death BAREFOOTED.
  8. The first CD i bot is BEST'99. *yow cheetah. get banana. hey monkey. get funky!*
  9. I have a minimum of 700 images in my siemens phone. hehe.
  10. I love love. :))