Falling head over heels,
thought i knew how it feels,
but with you
its like the first day
of my life.

Friday, December 23, 2005
3:07 pm ♥ more more more.


im sick of saying that im depressed and sad all the time.
i wanna be happy. hahaha. so yes yes yes. i wont keep brooding over the fact that i am feeling sad. Instead.. i will try to seek forgiveness and forget those unhappy memories. afterall... life is merely a short 70 years ( if i am that lucky to live that old. ).. shoiuld be wasted on this kinda things. hohoho. merry merry xmas in advance! i bot gifts for you guys alr. merry merry xmas.

xoxo. :)

and since im so awfully bored at my couz' hse.. i shall do another random 20 facts about me thingo. here its goes! :)

  1. I detest CAMPBELL SOUPS.
  2. I dont use nail polish.
  3. I hate cakes with LOADS OF CREAM.
  4. I used to like blueberry jam. Eww, my god.
  5. I developed an unusual interest in killing catepillars with chopsticks with my brother when i was about 7, and luckily for me it STOPPED when i was 8.
  6. As a child, i used to get addicted smelling mothballs.
  7. I like lizards.
  8. I can finish a pack of 100 seaweed in 1 hour approximately. sitting in front of the computer screen, taking a pack of 3's every 6 seconds. Working out to eating a single piece of seaweed at an average speed of 2 seconds. Wow.
  9. I stock up on Watson's seaweed every time they hit the shelves..
  10. .. and i once bought 7 packets at one go. Crazy, i know. (Each pack = 10 x 6slices, $2.00)
  11. I love strochals.
  12. I aspire to be a beauty specialist in the future. Maybe those you see at Cosme Decorte, those who give you advices on how to take care of your skin. I'd really enjoy doing that.
  13. I am a cosmetics addict. I cant live without my concealer. I may be able to live without my mascara, but for concealer... no thank you. xD
  14. I apply 6 coats of mascara per eye each time i go out. A layer of primer, 2 layers of volume express and 3 layers of dejavu. Hehe. Comb it through to prevent clumps. :)
  15. I used to have long hair, reaching half my waist, from primary 5 to mid-sec 2. :P Disgusting.
  16. I started taking neoprints since Secondary 1, DECEMBER HOLIDAYS..
  17. .. and i have a whopping collection of 2 FULL TO THE BRIM tin cases and one which is half filled..
  18. ... costing me about $350+ to date. :P how evil.
  19. I love beanies.
  20. AND I READ http://www.xiaxue.blogspot.com and http://www.PINKISTHENEWBLOG.com ! ^_^

END! :)