Falling head over heels,
thought i knew how it feels,
but with you
its like the first day
of my life.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005
9:35 pm ♥ NARNIA IS SO HAWT.


Narnia is so goddamn hawt. I wanna watch it again.... i mean. I'll buy the vcd. Hohoho.
I will never ever regret watching it. EVER. :) I wanna watch king kong and a chinese tall love story! Anyone keen to watch it with me? Heh, i wanna watch it AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! :D

Yay yay. I mean, Boohoo. My comp's down with virus.. cant update as often cos it FREAKING SWTICHES OFF WHEN I TRY TO POST. DAMN THIS FUGGLY THINGO. I need to get a new comp. I. need. to. :)

New year's approaching. Done all my new year shopping.
What else? Oh, New year resolutions. :)

Shall post something on that soon.
Will try to post as much as possible! :)

IM BACK IN HABBO. YAYNESS.
Honeymilk has revived. Long live Aslan, long live the kingdom of Narnia!
Evil has reigned for 100 years. Hohoho. Yikes!

Until then. :)