Falling head over heels,
thought i knew how it feels,
but with you
its like the first day
of my life.

Friday, December 23, 2005
3:14 am ♥ wootsayeee!


yaye! new skin! didnt take me alot of time to complete this.
pretty simple as compared to the old one. whoow.
is this nice? well i hope it is. trying to keep things simple so it doesnt LAG as much when im trying ta load this blog. bytheway. this doenst sound too snowberrie-ish. should i change it? :P as in, i mean. change blog name. something like, revengeisnear.blogspot.com? how evil aye... lol.

so yes yes yes. changed colour for the tag board. im so freakin bored. so... well lemme do something lame.

40 random facts.. about me . Woohoo.

  1. I am a PESSIMIST.
  2. I drink but i dont smoke. ITs bad for health yah.
  3. I still believe that unequality of men and women exist.
  4. I created my tag board 398 days ago.
  5. ... and it has 4,719 hits (and counting) ever since.
  6. ... working out to 12 hits a day, but only a mean of 1 post per day. how sad. meaning in every 12 people who read my tags, only 1 post. C'mon. Say something. :P
  7. I am obsessed with Tickle Quizzes and tests.
  8. I hate conundrums.
  9. I will vomit if i eat celery. (lol i really did)
  10. I love Loop and BlueQ. ( Avaliable at TopShop for BlueQ, major dept. stores for Loop. )
  11. I.. have 280 pairs of earings and counting.
  12. ... and out of the 280, less than 20 are those that i actually wear.
  13. I only own 11 black shirts. 7 from PMK, 2 from NWO, 2 from FACE.
  14. I used to be obsessed with JAPSTERS and PINK. (That was a phase that i manage to grow out of~)
  15. I have NEVER used Kazaa in my whole entire life.
  16. I am dependent on seaweed for survival lol.
  17. I DO NOT like LV and/or other BRANDED goodies. They make me sick. ((( :
  18. I collect perfume vials. (Those 5ml kind you get for free. How cheapo. LOL.)
  19. I subscribe to CLEO..
  20. ... and finish reading the whole mag in a day.
  21. I own the whole range of mascaras by Maybelline!
  22. ... and i aim to collect the whole range in L'oreal too.
  23. To date.. i owned a total of 17 mascaras. (Pretty pround of it lol.) Threw away 4. Uses only 3 frequently. Others are just there... mostly not older than 6 months lol. I know we have to throw it away every 3 months.. but... *evil grin*.
  24. .. and the 3 are... Maybelline XXL mascara, Maybelline Volume Express, DejaVu Lengthening mascara. I SUPER RECCOMMEND THE THREE OF THEM. The primer of XXL, non-clumpy definitive eyelashes of volume express and SUPER DUPER lengthening effect of dejavu. POWER COMBO.
  25. I don't use foundation. Only concealer and... perhaps loose powder. That's it. :P
  26. I suspect i have Astig. >.<
  27. I fold my notes into hearts to prevent me from using them up.
  28. I can remember things pretty well.
  29. ... not in class though.
  30. I HATE INSECTS. Especially ants and spiders. Oh the horror.
  31. I know what's a MOFO. :P
  32. ... Do you? >.<
  33. I used my old email address for 7 whole years before it got hacked.
  34. I play Neopets. And i still do. :)
  35. I dont play Habbo anymore!
  36. I cook good instant Myojo Kimchi noodles.
  37. I prefer to get my fried junkies TOASTED instead of oil fried.
  38. I look forward to being 18. :)
  39. I wanna earn my first $1000 before that age.
  40. I don't have a goal in life to work hard for. :)

End of story! :)

Enjoy, Good night. ^^