Friday, January 13, 2006
9:48 pm ♥ baaaha.
todays sucha funnnnnnn day. hehe. :) went town with sybil and gwen.. hoho. didnt do much lah.. window shoppin and stuffs.. oh yes yes. took neos too! Neoprint machines nowdays are like so damn hot can. yeah yeah. :) if i had the bucks i'll buy one to put in my hse. and charge people when they wana take neos! xDDDD wahaha. oh so evil. :X
hmmhmm. met GI . .:BN:. and Dreamze today. Sian. Didnt really wanted to meet net friends de lei. Make me think of rachel.. altho i got nothing against her lah.. but its like, got abit desperate right. Oh gawd. Im like sooo not can? So so, dun think i wanna meet em le. Unless.. no. NO UNLESS-S. :) Haha. Very de weird lei. And somehow i feel tt the net ppl SERIOUSLY JUDGES BY LOOKS. Ok not like i what luh, but its like, eee. Why like that huh. Aint Earth suppose to be a nice and friendly place to be in? Oh gawd. I think im speaking like a martian now lols. :)
Kays, im mean. But whatever. If people can like, JUDGE me when they dont know me.. Why cant i? >:) Haha, i will when time comes. Hoho, revenge aint it? :) Blah, judge me only if you know me VERY well. Uhh, that is when we've share toilets, bared our hearts to each other, had a serious and scarehh catfight, bathed together, stayed up together at sleepover nights and stuffs. AND NO THAT ISNT SUPPOSED TO SOUND LESBIAN. Well even if it DOES sound like that... i have nth to say. Im queer friendly lah. :D Oh man, how did that link to that. >.<
Oh wells. Saw the Zhi zong at the Town today oso. Hmm. He was giving out flyers for singtel. Hehe. Oh wells, im so NOT supposed to sound mean but abit weird lei. See our sch people give out flyers like guai guai de. summore he like give us so many. EVIL LAH. haha. okays. umm. talked to him abit. and i think he didnt know i existed =.= okays. hahas. and he said sybil and gwen are sec ones and tot we were in NORMAL de. ah, we look so normal meh. we were like never normal kays. Lol, not funny. So yes yes. Thats about it lah. Say what cyas when i come back to take my results. Like ahhhha. Okays. If you rmb me that is. Hoho, ok. :)
Anyways. So sian. I think im gonna end this and blast the neighbourhood watching the karaoke tv on scv and.. holding tha ever powerful black stick- THE MIC. :)
Hoho, Off to SING. BYE. :)

Friday, January 13, 2006
9:48 pm ♥ baaaha.
todays sucha funnnnnnn day. hehe. :) went town with sybil and gwen.. hoho. didnt do much lah.. window shoppin and stuffs.. oh yes yes. took neos too! Neoprint machines nowdays are like so damn hot can. yeah yeah. :) if i had the bucks i'll buy one to put in my hse. and charge people when they wana take neos! xDDDD wahaha. oh so evil. :X
hmmhmm. met GI . .:BN:. and Dreamze today. Sian. Didnt really wanted to meet net friends de lei. Make me think of rachel.. altho i got nothing against her lah.. but its like, got abit desperate right. Oh gawd. Im like sooo not can? So so, dun think i wanna meet em le. Unless.. no. NO UNLESS-S. :) Haha. Very de weird lei. And somehow i feel tt the net ppl SERIOUSLY JUDGES BY LOOKS. Ok not like i what luh, but its like, eee. Why like that huh. Aint Earth suppose to be a nice and friendly place to be in? Oh gawd. I think im speaking like a martian now lols. :)
Kays, im mean. But whatever. If people can like, JUDGE me when they dont know me.. Why cant i? >:) Haha, i will when time comes. Hoho, revenge aint it? :) Blah, judge me only if you know me VERY well. Uhh, that is when we've share toilets, bared our hearts to each other, had a serious and scarehh catfight, bathed together, stayed up together at sleepover nights and stuffs. AND NO THAT ISNT SUPPOSED TO SOUND LESBIAN. Well even if it DOES sound like that... i have nth to say. Im queer friendly lah. :D Oh man, how did that link to that. >.<
Oh wells. Saw the Zhi zong at the Town today oso. Hmm. He was giving out flyers for singtel. Hehe. Oh wells, im so NOT supposed to sound mean but abit weird lei. See our sch people give out flyers like guai guai de. summore he like give us so many. EVIL LAH. haha. okays. umm. talked to him abit. and i think he didnt know i existed =.= okays. hahas. and he said sybil and gwen are sec ones and tot we were in NORMAL de. ah, we look so normal meh. we were like never normal kays. Lol, not funny. So yes yes. Thats about it lah. Say what cyas when i come back to take my results. Like ahhhha. Okays. If you rmb me that is. Hoho, ok. :)
Anyways. So sian. I think im gonna end this and blast the neighbourhood watching the karaoke tv on scv and.. holding tha ever powerful black stick- THE MIC. :)
Hoho, Off to SING. BYE. :)


♥ xe. yourstruly.
I am a camwhore.
I am a perfectionist!
I am a mag-hag.
I like lizards.
I like well-dressed boys!
I like my pink lapppppppppy.
I invent words.
I doodle on my tees.
I make my own blogskin.
I am xethegreat. :D

XE THE GREAT
virgorian.
1ST SEPTEMBER 1990
EX HILDAN!
EMAIL//
FRIENDSTER//
LIVEJOURNAL//
ALT LIVEJOURNAL
YOU LIKE ME!
YOU DONT LIKE ME.
I HEART. ♥
ANYTHING WASABI, KIMCHI, MUSHROOM, CHICKEN, SEAWEED, NOODLES & TEA! :D
I do have some kind of a profound interest in laughing like im on crack, singing at the top of my lungs, painting my nails in {odd but} pretty colours, randomly friendster/livejournal/blog-hop, write absurd lyrics to songs and sing to people at random places, wearing mismatch outfits, smelling my lipgloss, crimping my hair, playing staring competition with my cats, sitting in my wardrobe and running around the house in sky-high heels.
So basically, I'm still sane, lah. :D
♥