Monday, January 02, 2006
9:31 am ♥ CHENPOLIN!
OMG! I found 《情颠大圣》 (A Chinese tall story) de official website!! Go take a look yah... ^^
http://ent.sina.com.cn/f/qdds/index.shtmlSo so so so so so so hotttttt. I saw chen po lin on Ke you lun's mv. i was like, ah chen po lin! Damn, i think im nuts liao. im head over heels for chen po lin~ woohoo! :)) wah wah wah. in case you guys dunno who he is... tada. :D

and ...

the middle one. :)

the red haired guy... duh. lol! :P
and lastly...

on the preview ceremony in beijing. bleh. he doesnt exactly look good in this photo... blame it on the photographers lol.. he look weird right. anyways. love the first pic. so. damn. hottttt.
SEE! Now you all know why i like him so much. hahah.
And and.. i found out the wonders of japanese photo editing tools. FAB. :)
Just like neoprints, but theyre not neoprints. Edited using some photo editing stuff. Woah. If they sell it in SG.. i'd be the first to buy it. :D


and more and more. and oh, theyre released by Canp, which is.. a company which manufactures and come up with neoprint machines. woow. the wonders of technology. :D love their new machine, minne no kimochi , bokku no uta thingo. SO HOT. Sparkly until you can die. hahahaha. but vv ex. if you take it at heeren.. its $10. If u take it at Cine.. its $11. weird lahh. AND! theres this new machine with great cam with more than u can count megapixels and decos. the only thing that i dont like abt it is that its SO DAMN WHITE. bleh. like we not white enough. oh well, haha. ULALA version 2! $11 oso. Bleh, so ex. BUT! Its good. i love the sepia mode. so nostalgic. oh oh btw.. took 4 neos with bil they all tt day. one COCOA, one ULALA2 and two Minne no kimochi, bokku no uta thingo. :D yay. :D what more can i ask for? hehehe.
back to habbo. enjoy the pics BUT dont steal it. dont abuse my right click function ok. :P

Monday, January 02, 2006
9:31 am ♥ CHENPOLIN!
OMG! I found 《情颠大圣》 (A Chinese tall story) de official website!! Go take a look yah... ^^
http://ent.sina.com.cn/f/qdds/index.shtmlSo so so so so so so hotttttt. I saw chen po lin on Ke you lun's mv. i was like, ah chen po lin! Damn, i think im nuts liao. im head over heels for chen po lin~ woohoo! :)) wah wah wah. in case you guys dunno who he is... tada. :D

and ...

the middle one. :)

the red haired guy... duh. lol! :P
and lastly...

on the preview ceremony in beijing. bleh. he doesnt exactly look good in this photo... blame it on the photographers lol.. he look weird right. anyways. love the first pic. so. damn. hottttt.
SEE! Now you all know why i like him so much. hahah.
And and.. i found out the wonders of japanese photo editing tools. FAB. :)
Just like neoprints, but theyre not neoprints. Edited using some photo editing stuff. Woah. If they sell it in SG.. i'd be the first to buy it. :D


and more and more. and oh, theyre released by Canp, which is.. a company which manufactures and come up with neoprint machines. woow. the wonders of technology. :D love their new machine, minne no kimochi , bokku no uta thingo. SO HOT. Sparkly until you can die. hahahaha. but vv ex. if you take it at heeren.. its $10. If u take it at Cine.. its $11. weird lahh. AND! theres this new machine with great cam with more than u can count megapixels and decos. the only thing that i dont like abt it is that its SO DAMN WHITE. bleh. like we not white enough. oh well, haha. ULALA version 2! $11 oso. Bleh, so ex. BUT! Its good. i love the sepia mode. so nostalgic. oh oh btw.. took 4 neos with bil they all tt day. one COCOA, one ULALA2 and two Minne no kimochi, bokku no uta thingo. :D yay. :D what more can i ask for? hehehe.
back to habbo. enjoy the pics BUT dont steal it. dont abuse my right click function ok. :P


♥ xe. yourstruly.
I am a camwhore.
I am a perfectionist!
I am a mag-hag.
I like lizards.
I like well-dressed boys!
I like my pink lapppppppppy.
I invent words.
I doodle on my tees.
I make my own blogskin.
I am xethegreat. :D

XE THE GREAT
virgorian.
1ST SEPTEMBER 1990
EX HILDAN!
EMAIL//
FRIENDSTER//
LIVEJOURNAL//
ALT LIVEJOURNAL
YOU LIKE ME!
YOU DONT LIKE ME.
I HEART. ♥
ANYTHING WASABI, KIMCHI, MUSHROOM, CHICKEN, SEAWEED, NOODLES & TEA! :D
I do have some kind of a profound interest in laughing like im on crack, singing at the top of my lungs, painting my nails in {odd but} pretty colours, randomly friendster/livejournal/blog-hop, write absurd lyrics to songs and sing to people at random places, wearing mismatch outfits, smelling my lipgloss, crimping my hair, playing staring competition with my cats, sitting in my wardrobe and running around the house in sky-high heels.
So basically, I'm still sane, lah. :D
♥