Falling head over heels,
thought i knew how it feels,
but with you
its like the first day
of my life.

Sunday, January 08, 2006
12:14 pm ♥ Stickwitu :)


Nobody gonna love me better
I must stick with you forever.
Nobody gonna take me higher
I must stick with you.
You know how to appreciate me
I must stick with you, my baby.
Nobody ever made me feel this way
I must stick with you.


Im so into Stickwitu now. :) Its top in my playlist. Lol. GI told me he would really love it if a girl sings this to him. Yeah. If imma guy i will melt oso LAH. Hehe.

Anyways. Went out with kenny, yiwen, mei qing, cheng, weihao and mei qing de brother yesterday. Pool at valley. Dinner at Pastamania. LAN at Pavillion. Woots. A lil boring lah since i didnt play much (duh, i practically DIDNT play) at pool cos yiwen didnt come, bought the wrong thing for the third time in the row at pastamania (SPICY CHICKEN mistook for CHICKEN SAUSAGE, DAMN IT.) and so-called "no comp" at Pav. Bleh, had lots of fun at Pav anyway. Seeing Kenny, Mei Qing's bro whom i wasnt sure what the name is, weihao and cheng play CS really can die one lol. Play the whatsoever knife match or whatnots really very amusing. Damn. We laugh like siao can. LOLS. *Shing shing* *Fire in the hole* WAHAHA. :)

Oh yeah. Special mention*. Kenny turned over to GROPE yiwen de kneecaps when yiwen said aiyah you sure die one. LOLS! VERY DAMN FUNNY. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I think kenny will kill me when he see this lol. Shd see yiwen's version of that.. lols! Eyes opened as big as fishballs (literally, lol.) ... that EEE look lol!!!!!! Ahhhhhh. I'll never forget that man.

Anyways. Suddenly tot of alot of things. Like, felt that miss x and miss y changed alot. Hais. And FYI in case you WONDER AGAIN, X AND Y aint referring to their initials. :)

Hoohoo. If you think youre da one, holy. Nothing much to mention to y'all. Since ye guys chose to ENTER this blog through my main link... you should know what im gonna write. So yes yes. Lemme continue. :)

X changed alot since i got to know her. Its like, 180% i mean... degrees change LAH. From a sweet lil tart to like, beyond-description-due-to-my-poor-vobabulary-ily different. Sigh. Why? Is that a good change or what..? I dont know. I suppose it isnt. Is that what you all call 'ACT'? Trying to be someone you aint? I wont know, and im certain i wouldnt want to know. Is that what you call 'b*tchy'? More of it yah. Act + B*tchy. Umm. Well, i may be wrong since thats MY interpretation of what you are now... but im certain im pretty right. :P Bleh, confidence, confidence. Ok. I dunno. I dont know what to say. I just feel that youve changed alot. Bleh. Anyone agrees with me (IF you know who the x is. I should have told you if you are reading my blog and know me personally, lol.)? MY GAWD. This is kinda making no sense. Kays, Nvm. I'll move on.

Y ah. Very cheapo man. Didnt know she was like that. Got to know from A that she's pretty CHEAPO and loves to brag like she's lindsay lohan. Duh, even if she is, she doesnt have the right to brag lol. LL = SAI. :) Ok anyway. Haha. Her cheapo-ness was derived from an incident that happened like uhh, so long ago. Anyways, she did it, so yes im gonna say it.

Its like this :

A went out with her God bro whom i shall name.. W. Y was NOT invited and shes pretty redundant but since she wanted to tag along.. A and W welcomed her. :) It was A's birthday lah, so W wanna buy her something. Then A saw a bag that she liked. Y also liked it. So out of "face" matters W bot for Y too. Damn, $24 each hor. $50 liao leh. Still treat swensens man. Swensens not very big lah, but its like, wow. $100 leh. She earn like siao la. So in the end A finally figured out that Y wanted to tag along cos she knows that she can like rip off a huge sum from W. Lol, and she didnt even have the decency to say THANK YOU after W bought her the bag. Wah, very the automatic HOR. Can you people stand this kinda cheapo girl? Sadly, NO for me. :) Apart from that, i also HEARD that she BULLIES the weak, brags about those hollywood celebrities (LIKE WE EVER CARE HAHAHA) like she knows them personally, gossips about youknowwho like she's at war- bulletgun mouth rattling non stop, brags about those (so-called) "WAH I TELL YOU IS THE VERY THE GOOD ONE LEH" stuffs that she has, thinking that skinny = pretty and since shes skinny shes pretty. Ah, skinny does not equals to pretty, but pretty most certainly equals to pretty LAH. Ok, not in my case. LOL HAHA JUST KIDDING. Anyways, bleh. Over confidence = disgustingly pathetic = disliked by me = total no no. Lastly.. the very very thing that i hate about her.. (self-proclaimed) the guiltiest of all her sinful deeds (ranked the top!) - AND I PRESENT TO YOU... the sin.. braggin about her money money money! Bleh, haha? Not funny, Oh well. Those money aint CLEAN eh? Cheated from mummy using the youknowwhat reason. Very sinful HOR, will go to hell one LEH. And change that friggin xxx mindset. Expensive NOT equals to good, but GOOD DEFINITELY = EXPENSIVE. :) And yay, i've got more makeup than yoooo! :D Haha, brag to me about anything but mascara and eyelashes LAH. Brag to me only when you can extent your lashes to like, 3cm (no, that AINT short especially when its on your EYES.) in 10 mins. Cant? Shoo shoo. :)

OHOH! ONE LAST THING! She DOES discriminate FAT PEOPLE. Me = fat = dont like to be discriminated = no one likes to be discriminated = shit you Y. I hate people who discriminates fat people. Like hello? BEING FAT ISNT A CRIME OKAYES. Ok, fat sounds soooo hurtful. I shall use.. hehe. CURVACIOUS. VOLUPTIOUS. HAHAHA. :) Ok, like we wanna be like that is it? Like which girl doesnt wanna be stick-thin? No doubt being fat is what we wanted, you dont have to add OIL TO THE FIRE. I believe everyone, deep down in their little heart, JUDGES BY LOOKS! Its true. Nobody DONT judge by looks. There's sure to be that lil bit. Even if its only 1%. So.. its ok to me lah. I'll try to accept the fact that people DO judge by looks and shan't make a fuss out of it. Anyways. Dont make me hate you alrights. :)

Bleh, let me just sum all up in one sentence. :) Woots, practising for summary.

She gossips like she's paid to do so, cheapo like aunties grabbing cheap cheap veggies at the market, DISCRIMINATING FAT PEOPLE and lastly, BRAGS LIKE THE WHOLE FOTHERMUCKING WORLD CARES! Lalalala, Kill me.

Ok. End of story. I shan't be so BAD AND EVIL since she said she enjoys going out with me. Oh the horror, imagine you like your friend and turn out that, your friend dont exactly like you. HAHA. Not funny, lol. Bleh, this is only what i feel at this point of time. Hoho, i change very fast.. well, VERY. So yes, my impression of her would change.. maybe. :) In the meantime, let me just get over and done with. Its always good to have a friend than an enemy right? Even those whom you dont feel like talking to LAH, seeing them saying hi is still better than staring at them and "DIAO" them right? Yes yes. At least it is for me.

Ok, im gonna go do up my blogskin. See, i told ye i change VERY FAST.

Haha, have fun, prep yourselves for tomorrow- its a new week and it's MONDAY! Hmm, monday blues. Bleh. Ok, anyway.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Y