Falling head over heels,
thought i knew how it feels,
but with you
its like the first day
of my life.

Sunday, March 12, 2006
9:21 pm ♥ :)))


I smile, cos i know this is what i want. :)

Love like youve never been hurt before,
Sing like youve never sang before,
Smile like youve never cried before,
And.. live life like theres no tmrw! ^_^

PSST : I LOVE KAREN.
I LOVE BERNICE TOOOOO!

Dont ask me why im posting this. Why? Cos I FEEL LIKE IT! ( sounds familiar? )
HOHOHOHO. Im happy. lala. truly happy now!
cos i finally know what i want in life! well at least i know what i want for the time being.. :)))

this is getting too "inspirational" LOL. :D

Okayes anyway.. just an add on to the crap post i posted just now.
Went lunch with lai bun* today.. ate KFCs. *coughs*
I'll be happy if i dont start coughing like mad tonight.
Walked ard our area.. talked about stuffs.
Hmm. its been a REALLY LONG time since we ate KFC together and talked about stuffs.
.. like the way we used to in sec 1 and 2. miss those days!

Anyway! i think i wont be able to blog for like 4 days until thurs.. when my dad goes back.
OH WELL! i'd so miss all of you.. not. HAHAHA. Im kiddin- you know i am. :D
So.. until then! :D

PSPSPS: btw i was watching some korean movie.
the girl was saying... "when a guy knows that a girl likes him, no matter if he likes the girl or not, he will shun away from her."
i think its kinda true. HEHE. :)

BAH! I LOVE YOU ALL! Y