Falling head over heels,
thought i knew how it feels,
but with you
its like the first day
of my life.

Friday, March 10, 2006
2:37 pm ♥ ^^ just smile back, and im doing it. :)


whoo hoo! just a quick post before i go gallivanting with yiwen lols.
LOL. we're gg town lah. slack then (hopefully) catcha flick or something.
Hmm, its the holidays alr! HOW sian. I'd rather we have no hols cos we've got so much hmwk. so so so much hmwk kayes.

Anyway! Went recess with vanessa + sarah they all. hahs! theyre nice to be with actually.
shit me that i actually believed in rumours last time saying that they are vv bitchy and stuffs.
must be some devils acting up in meh! boohoo, look. i've alr wasted one whole year sticking to the same gang of people. and look at that bunch of ingrates! its like wasting one whole year hanging out with the wrong people, doing wrong things. so why wait? i needa make new friends now. be with the right people, at the right time! the time is right. where those people? i think i found em. so yeah! new friends. new life. NEW ME! whoosh, its like getting botox.

exciting lil thangs that makes me so high.

So there you go! :D
I've learnt to let go, cos letting go is the only way to prevent yourself from getting hurt.. deeper! Shiz, i cant translate this into english lol. See.. im still better in chinese. HAHA.

I think i needa get going. :)
(OOH YAY ITS STUPID GIRLS ON MTV!!)

Nvm. :)
I'll blog more when i get home..! :D

Thoughts of dah day:
Well at least i dont needa act and lie and go all whiney to get friends on my side.
Its sad that they actually choose to believe you, but i believe truth will come to light one day!
But why should i care? Its merely 7 more months before i will never have to see ya again.. Thats hot! :)
So yeah. New friends is all i need. I KNOW YOU ARE JEALOUS OF MEEEEEEE.
*wicked cackle* hohoho. now thats what i call looking at things on the bright side!

Why?
COS I DONT WANNA BE A STUPID GIRL! :D

(oh my gawd thats so not sexaye)

Bye. :)