Falling head over heels,
thought i knew how it feels,
but with you
its like the first day
of my life.

Saturday, March 18, 2006
11:54 am ♥ OH DARN CUTE!


hmm im rotting at home waiting for yiwen's call to watch dorm now.
so i got bored and starting making skins to post on blogskins.
and while surfing LIVEJOURNAL (no i didnt view her blog)(haha why am i saying this) and MYSPACE, i found a FARKING CUTE GUY.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=6001292

and his GF (DOUBLE THE CUTENESS.)

http://www.myspace.com/stfuyouhoelovethenukka

THEYRE CUTE RIGHT! Okayes. (Off to look for cuter people around!)

UPDATE SOON.

[EDIT]

More. THEYRE SO DAMN CUTE. Im serious.
Oh shit me. How i wish i was a blondeh/brunette rawking and having fun in dah STATES, boozing and drugging. HAHANOTFUNNY!
Okayes well in my next life please. I think i'll just be contented being a ROCKING ASIAN crapping in front of my rigged computer.

AND OH YAH MARCH 21ST IS DA (somethin something) AGAINST RACISM DAY. let's go hug the FOREIGN WORKERS okay? not okay. =X

ANYWAY! go sign up for an MYSPACE account and ditch friendster. COS THERE ARE MORE CUTIES IN MYSPACE THAN THE EFFED UP TWITS + AH LIAN-OVERLOADED FRIENDSTER. ((:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=4145746

I like her brows. AND make up. AND style. I think i'll leave it to you guys to decide who you wanna view in her profile COS THEY'RE ALLLLLL SO HAWT. READ : H-O-T.
Fck. I so wanna go to tha states now. or aussie. or europe. anything!
I think i'll make it my wish to GO TO THE WESTERN COUNTRIES AT LEAST ONCE. ohoh and yes, disneyland. :D

END OF STORY BEFORE I TURN LESBIAN!
NO IM JOKING. :)