Falling head over heels,
thought i knew how it feels,
but with you
its like the first day
of my life.

Friday, April 21, 2006
7:23 pm ♥ OMG IM LUCKY!


OMG! looks like the trip to the doctors really changed my "life".
SOMEONE FOUND MY WALLET! YAY YAY YAY!!
and i'll have to go over to sengkang npc to go get it.. but I DONT MIND AT ALL!
yes yes yes yes yes!! omg im so lucky. im blessed! i cant believe this lah! ^^
omg omg omg. yeah i finally shook off the curse!
lalalalala im like so high can.. XD

yay and vivians coming over tmrw.. to dye hair + study!
oooooh lala. :))
and i received my anna sui mailer today.. AND I SWEAR. im gonna go buy my mascara next week. hehe!

omg omg omg.
i still cant believe my good luck.
and thanks to Mr Andrew (the man who found my wallet) for the good news!
yeah babyyyy yeah!

okayes i needa go eat my pills now.
YAY!
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I LOVE YOU ALL LAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ^^