Tuesday, April 04, 2006
8:37 pm ♥ ZHIYANG our campus superstar, ole ole ah ah! ((:
[EDIT] OMGOSH i spelt wrong. i wanted to say ZHIYANG OUR CAMPUS SUPERSTAR, OLE OLE AH AH become ZHIYANG OUT CAMPUS SUPERSTAR.. shiet! one word. typo. big diff. i support zhiyang de hor. :Poh yeah. im so happy.. cos zhiyang won! and.. i went for the LE FAN TIAN party yesterday.. standing behind zhiyang. VERY SHUANG. but cannot see face. hehe! oh wells and i heard my frens said i was on tv alot of times. once i was pointing at something, once i was taking pictures then once waving the light stick and blah. i think i look horrid! but looked kinda good on the pictures taken yesterday. hahs! must be because its the last time im gonna see them.. so made my complexion look nicer lah. HAHA.
anyways! "stalked" them at the recept there after the show.. ((:
kenneth was the first to come out.. no one asked for his signature and stuffs lei.. must be affected by the blog matter.. oh wells! yah. hehe. and i got almost all of their signature..
I LOVE ZHIYANG AND YVONNE'S SIGNATURE. cos zhiyang got write to xue er and FCK, I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!im gonna give zhiyang one million letters :P
and treat him to chocolates and cookies! hahahaHAHAHAHAHA.
btw i gonna end this post fast.
i m going to the css event this sat at cineleisure.
GO BUY I WEEKLY TO FIND OUT MORE!yeah free advertisement.
I LOVE ZHIYANG!I LOVE ZHIYANG!I LOVE ZHIYANG!
I LOVE ZHIYANG!I LOVE ZHIYANG!I LOVE ZHIYANG!I LOVE ZHIYANG!I LOVE ZHIYANG!I LOVE ZHIYANG!I LOVE ZHIYANG!I LOVE ZHIYANG!ZHIYANG ROCKS. ((:lastly i wanna thank
rebecca. for the tickets and the effort to what lah.
without her i wont be able to see zhiyang so many times le right? ((:
lookin forward to see her on sat to take pic with her. and to express my gratitude lah!
i wanna take de but forgot on sat! grr.
so yeah. who wanna go with me? XD
I BOUGHT THE SUPERSTAR CD. but im not gonna lend u cos ZHIYANG SIGNED ON IT!HAHAHAHA. oh no.. im obsessed! (evil smirks.. LOL im kidding.)LOVEEEEEEEE! ((:
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
8:37 pm ♥ ZHIYANG our campus superstar, ole ole ah ah! ((:
[EDIT] OMGOSH i spelt wrong. i wanted to say ZHIYANG OUR CAMPUS SUPERSTAR, OLE OLE AH AH become ZHIYANG OUT CAMPUS SUPERSTAR.. shiet! one word. typo. big diff. i support zhiyang de hor. :Poh yeah. im so happy.. cos zhiyang won! and.. i went for the LE FAN TIAN party yesterday.. standing behind zhiyang. VERY SHUANG. but cannot see face. hehe! oh wells and i heard my frens said i was on tv alot of times. once i was pointing at something, once i was taking pictures then once waving the light stick and blah. i think i look horrid! but looked kinda good on the pictures taken yesterday. hahs! must be because its the last time im gonna see them.. so made my complexion look nicer lah. HAHA.
anyways! "stalked" them at the recept there after the show.. ((:
kenneth was the first to come out.. no one asked for his signature and stuffs lei.. must be affected by the blog matter.. oh wells! yah. hehe. and i got almost all of their signature..
I LOVE ZHIYANG AND YVONNE'S SIGNATURE. cos zhiyang got write to xue er and FCK, I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!im gonna give zhiyang one million letters :P
and treat him to chocolates and cookies! hahahaHAHAHAHAHA.
btw i gonna end this post fast.
i m going to the css event this sat at cineleisure.
GO BUY I WEEKLY TO FIND OUT MORE!yeah free advertisement.
I LOVE ZHIYANG!I LOVE ZHIYANG!I LOVE ZHIYANG!
I LOVE ZHIYANG!I LOVE ZHIYANG!I LOVE ZHIYANG!I LOVE ZHIYANG!I LOVE ZHIYANG!I LOVE ZHIYANG!I LOVE ZHIYANG!I LOVE ZHIYANG!ZHIYANG ROCKS. ((:lastly i wanna thank
rebecca. for the tickets and the effort to what lah.
without her i wont be able to see zhiyang so many times le right? ((:
lookin forward to see her on sat to take pic with her. and to express my gratitude lah!
i wanna take de but forgot on sat! grr.
so yeah. who wanna go with me? XD
I BOUGHT THE SUPERSTAR CD. but im not gonna lend u cos ZHIYANG SIGNED ON IT!HAHAHAHA. oh no.. im obsessed! (evil smirks.. LOL im kidding.)LOVEEEEEEEE! ((:

♥ xe. yourstruly.
I am a camwhore.
I am a perfectionist!
I am a mag-hag.
I like lizards.
I like well-dressed boys!
I like my pink lapppppppppy.
I invent words.
I doodle on my tees.
I make my own blogskin.
I am xethegreat. :D

XE THE GREAT
virgorian.
1ST SEPTEMBER 1990
EX HILDAN!
EMAIL//
FRIENDSTER//
LIVEJOURNAL//
ALT LIVEJOURNAL
YOU LIKE ME!
YOU DONT LIKE ME.
I HEART. ♥
ANYTHING WASABI, KIMCHI, MUSHROOM, CHICKEN, SEAWEED, NOODLES & TEA! :D
I do have some kind of a profound interest in laughing like im on crack, singing at the top of my lungs, painting my nails in {odd but} pretty colours, randomly friendster/livejournal/blog-hop, write absurd lyrics to songs and sing to people at random places, wearing mismatch outfits, smelling my lipgloss, crimping my hair, playing staring competition with my cats, sitting in my wardrobe and running around the house in sky-high heels.
So basically, I'm still sane, lah. :D
♥