Tuesday, July 04, 2006
9:03 pm ♥ quizzy post
Im gonna do this quiz thingy cos im too bored.. and i dont feel like doing my hmwk.. BLEH!
so there it goes.. i saw this on friendster and celia's blog. (:
My teacher once said that..she'd rather teach me to fish than to give me a fish. SOMETHING LIKE THAT!
Never in my life have..
i eaten fried insects and i NEVER will!
The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always make me smile is..
dont i always drive people nuts then make them smile... haha.. i guess there isnt ONE person who can do that to me.. ALOT of people can! (x
When I'm nervous..
i get sweaty palms. =.=
The last time I laughed was..
just now in front of my comp THANKS to
http://www.mrbrownshow.com (: imma loyal listener!
My hair is..nicer than yours. HAHA!
My feet are..
(isnt the plural of FEET.. FOOT?) my feet
IS on the floor. i mean.. aiyah you get it.. right?
Last Christmas..
i gave you my heart, but the very next day, you gave it away.
When I turn my head left..
i feel my bone/whatever's there tweak. YIKES.
When I turn my head right..
i see my tv. and its a documentary on.. some africa thingy. DI SI KA FO REI! (dees-kar-ver-ree)
When i look down..i see my keyboard.
The craziest recent event was..
watching adriano and gang sell there chocolates while we laughed and joked like siao lang by the side.. SIAO LANG GENG GIRL SCHOOL! hahaha.
This time next year..I will be laughing at those people preparing for O levels PRELIMS.
One time at a family gathering..someone asked if i was in sec1. LIKE.. oh yeah, 3 years ago. HAHA.
You know I like you if..
i tell you i like you. (:
You know I dont like you if..i show it. its OBVIOUS.
If I won an award..
i will thank my toiletpaper roll full of people for my achievement.
Triangles are..
shapes with 3 sides
My ideal breakfast is..a luxury english breakfast. bacon and eggs and sausages and toast and yummy cup of chamomile tea in fullerton.. or whatever hotel it is. H-E-A-V-E-N-L-Y!
If you make me really happy..
i will like you more. and i'll make you happier than me. (:
Where do you plan to visit anytime soon..
im gonna visit the loo after im done blogging this.
Boys are..born to make girls happy.
Girls are..sweet lil things that make boys happier. (:
I'd stop my wedding if..
someone wrecks MY wedding.
The world could do without..bad nuts. (x
I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than..
to lick the belly of another cockroach.
Most recent thing you've bought yourself..seaweed! im this SUPER seaweed addict lahs.
Most recent thing someone else bought you..
sybbie's wonderful WONKA RUNTS from the states! i heart you girl! (: [ this is the only thing i am thinking of now.. LOL ]
My least favorite time of day is..
3-5pm.. im like so the DEAD!
The last time I was high..i am HIGH now!
The person whom I last talked to told me..her friend liked to do surveys.. hahas!
I shouldn't have..took my midyears so lightly..
I should have..GOTTEN OFF THE COMP by now and PIA my holiday homework!
Last night..i watched superband and shrieked for milubing and juzb.. XD
There's this girl I know who..i can turn to when im down!
There is this guy I know who..
is a SUPERSTAR!
ZEEWHY! woohoo! and ADRI! (x
I'll tell the next person who makes me really happy..Thanks babe i love you! HAHAHA..
I'm listening to..
MRBROWN.. spaceport episode.
Last ate my breakfast..
this morning.
My bedsheet is..sexaye. HAHA.
I smell..
something nice.
On my table, i have..
alot of junks.
On my wall, I have..lavendar and pink paint. :)
My full name is..
LEO XUE ER. (:
This quiz is..
to entertain people like me.
People you want to tag..
MAGGY! MEIKIAN! BTers! turtleSEVENers!
RANDOM:http://spaceportsingapore.com/this is COOL! but i keep thinking of mrbrown's thingy.. hahas!
http://www.mrbrownshow.com/?p=107GO LISTEN TO THIS ONE! i died laughing lah.. HAHAHA!
thats all for now! MUST GO DL!goodnight! (:

Tuesday, July 04, 2006
9:03 pm ♥ quizzy post
Im gonna do this quiz thingy cos im too bored.. and i dont feel like doing my hmwk.. BLEH!
so there it goes.. i saw this on friendster and celia's blog. (:
My teacher once said that..she'd rather teach me to fish than to give me a fish. SOMETHING LIKE THAT!
Never in my life have..
i eaten fried insects and i NEVER will!
The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always make me smile is..
dont i always drive people nuts then make them smile... haha.. i guess there isnt ONE person who can do that to me.. ALOT of people can! (x
When I'm nervous..
i get sweaty palms. =.=
The last time I laughed was..
just now in front of my comp THANKS to
http://www.mrbrownshow.com (: imma loyal listener!
My hair is..nicer than yours. HAHA!
My feet are..
(isnt the plural of FEET.. FOOT?) my feet
IS on the floor. i mean.. aiyah you get it.. right?
Last Christmas..
i gave you my heart, but the very next day, you gave it away.
When I turn my head left..
i feel my bone/whatever's there tweak. YIKES.
When I turn my head right..
i see my tv. and its a documentary on.. some africa thingy. DI SI KA FO REI! (dees-kar-ver-ree)
When i look down..i see my keyboard.
The craziest recent event was..
watching adriano and gang sell there chocolates while we laughed and joked like siao lang by the side.. SIAO LANG GENG GIRL SCHOOL! hahaha.
This time next year..I will be laughing at those people preparing for O levels PRELIMS.
One time at a family gathering..someone asked if i was in sec1. LIKE.. oh yeah, 3 years ago. HAHA.
You know I like you if..
i tell you i like you. (:
You know I dont like you if..i show it. its OBVIOUS.
If I won an award..
i will thank my toiletpaper roll full of people for my achievement.
Triangles are..
shapes with 3 sides
My ideal breakfast is..a luxury english breakfast. bacon and eggs and sausages and toast and yummy cup of chamomile tea in fullerton.. or whatever hotel it is. H-E-A-V-E-N-L-Y!
If you make me really happy..
i will like you more. and i'll make you happier than me. (:
Where do you plan to visit anytime soon..
im gonna visit the loo after im done blogging this.
Boys are..born to make girls happy.
Girls are..sweet lil things that make boys happier. (:
I'd stop my wedding if..
someone wrecks MY wedding.
The world could do without..bad nuts. (x
I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than..
to lick the belly of another cockroach.
Most recent thing you've bought yourself..seaweed! im this SUPER seaweed addict lahs.
Most recent thing someone else bought you..
sybbie's wonderful WONKA RUNTS from the states! i heart you girl! (: [ this is the only thing i am thinking of now.. LOL ]
My least favorite time of day is..
3-5pm.. im like so the DEAD!
The last time I was high..i am HIGH now!
The person whom I last talked to told me..her friend liked to do surveys.. hahas!
I shouldn't have..took my midyears so lightly..
I should have..GOTTEN OFF THE COMP by now and PIA my holiday homework!
Last night..i watched superband and shrieked for milubing and juzb.. XD
There's this girl I know who..i can turn to when im down!
There is this guy I know who..
is a SUPERSTAR!
ZEEWHY! woohoo! and ADRI! (x
I'll tell the next person who makes me really happy..Thanks babe i love you! HAHAHA..
I'm listening to..
MRBROWN.. spaceport episode.
Last ate my breakfast..
this morning.
My bedsheet is..sexaye. HAHA.
I smell..
something nice.
On my table, i have..
alot of junks.
On my wall, I have..lavendar and pink paint. :)
My full name is..
LEO XUE ER. (:
This quiz is..
to entertain people like me.
People you want to tag..
MAGGY! MEIKIAN! BTers! turtleSEVENers!
RANDOM:http://spaceportsingapore.com/this is COOL! but i keep thinking of mrbrown's thingy.. hahas!
http://www.mrbrownshow.com/?p=107GO LISTEN TO THIS ONE! i died laughing lah.. HAHAHA!
thats all for now! MUST GO DL!goodnight! (:
