Falling head over heels,
thought i knew how it feels,
but with you
its like the first day
of my life.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006
8:37 pm ♥


i think i saw ha ri su on tv just now and i think she's hawt lah! (:
and that li jing.. all on channel 52 de.. if no one tell me theyre trans i dun believe de lor. WOOH!

anyways im very the high in school today.. in a way!
wanted to go around hugging people.. haha!
anyways after school went TOAPAYOH with sybs viv and pao.
went to go walk around and shop for bags and stuffs but to no avail so oh wells..
went popular and saw this SUPER SPOT ON book.. scary ah!
really ask de question then they give the answer all very ZHUN one.. scary jiu dui le!! XD
brrr. hmm went home after that.. train was SUPER PACKED.
and this FRICKING indian freak stood behind me. squeezing as if behind no space.
then what. like i dunno isit too squeezy or what la, his man bewbs keep like know, bang against me.
then i was like so DISGUSTED lah. then i went like OH MY GAWD but he continued. then i moved away.. disgusting. i kept giving those "STARES".. haha.. (:
i think im suay. thats all.

anyway.
after that i got abit of moodswing.
kept listening to 你很爱他 and 天天夜夜 mah, so i think i got too affected by the lyrics.. hahahas.
then talked about alot of things with laipao.. and i BLUSHED so much i got scared.
hahaha! i was like flushed red can.. lols. freaky jiu dui le lah. hahah!
i think i'll tell viv and sybs soon. must say. hehe.

---

How do I live without you
I want to know
How do I breathe without you
you ever go
How do I ever ever survive
How do I how do I
Oh how do I live

其实你很爱他 对我的惩罚
说你没有想他 是可怜我吧
我也没有借口 只能放手
不敢奢求你说 爱我

oh well. shall try to forget. (: