Falling head over heels,
thought i knew how it feels,
but with you
its like the first day
of my life.

Monday, September 11, 2006
6:12 pm ♥


I think I have nothing to blog about.
just had billy bombers and im like full to the brim already. OWW.
I think I am constantly pissed by people who keep giving attitude, (seemingly) unknowingly.
like WTF haha. :D
and I get pissed by friend hoppers + PANGSEH IDIOTS.
I dont know how many times ive said but I totally HATE people who TRY to pangseh very nicely but fail to do so and making it so obvious that people can sense it.
its already bad that youre doing it.
its worse that you let people know that youre doing it.
dont talk about what I / we are doing that's (allegedly) hurting you.
think about what you do and say to us that make us feel that way in the first place.
you know, things happen for a reason.
please think about what youve said and done, then come demanding to know what's wrong.
yes?

oh man. lets hope I get over this "downtime" by tmrw.
going out with vanessa. I know it'll be good.
unlike today where some people kept giving shitass attitude
OOPS I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING.

sure, we've had good times and fun moments together.
but all the .... youve given is totally enough to.. turn me off.
it takes time to know a person inside out.. outside in.
and I know a mere three months isnt enough.
actually, it kinda depends.
sometimes friends that youve known since you start secondary school change.
and after that you seem like you dont know them anymore.
its even worse than people that you got to know two years ago.
I used to think that we could remain as good friends.
like what we were in the past.
but I dont think so now.
sometimes I look at you in the face, stare at you in the eye and I wonder if I even know you at all.
i shiver at the thought of it.
seriously. I do.