Falling head over heels,
thought i knew how it feels,
but with you
its like the first day
of my life.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006
8:34 pm ♥ random! like ive never been. nyah!


hello everyone! before i go mad rattling on everything and anything, five things to let you know.

1. I just received my pay! HOOOO!!
2. I think life is getting better.
3. Im gonna starve on friday. FAMINE CAMP BEFORE XMAS HAHA!
4. Im gonna buy something nice for people who have been a sweet darl to me in 2006~ have you been naughty or nice?
5. I LOVE LOVE! :)

thats all! oh and i wanted to say 10 things you dont and wouldnt want to know about XE.
like, confession at the end of the year. haha!

1. I can tie cherry stems with my tongue! And i'll do it whenever people eat cherries. HAHAHA.
2. I have a fetish for heels. I cant walk in flats.. like i SO love 3" heels.
3. Im afraid of heights! (OH IRONIC HAHA!)
4. I havent eaten seaweed in.. a month! Been indulging in PAPADAMS! nyahaha.
5. I took my 11,000th picture yesterday- since April 14, 2006.
6. I love curry but i detest chilli! Like, chicken rice chilli, red chilli in soy sauce.. that kind. :P
7. I visit my own blog and read my own entries. EHL OH EL!
8. Once in a while i go twit-popping for a whooooolllleeee day. (NOTE : TWIT POPPING - listening to twit music, act cute songs and sweeter-than-your-bubble-gum pop tunes. HAH!)
9. I like making my own jewelry - got inspired by sybil!
10. I post random things as and when i like! Like, inventing the use of prawn. (EG. I am so prawned, i cant talk to you. Means, I am so BUSY, i cant talk to you. COS BUSY = PRAWN! Came about when maggy told me she's so blind. NOTE :

BLIND = 大忙人 = BIG BLIND PERSON = 瞎子 = 虾子 = PRAWN (pee arh eh darberlew end PUH-ROR-HN)

So, prawn = busy. nice. :)

ok thats all for now! ohhhh point 10 is soooo true.
i cant wait for my "date". :)
lovely!

tata sweets!