Monday, January 08, 2007
9:34 pm ♥ lunchtime + boredom + friendster + blogger = :)
hello! im bored as usual. and im at work! i think i am suay today.
i accidentally closed my file that i was working on (in IE, so no document recovery), spoil my NEW white pumps and got cheated on my lunch.
HELLO MY VEGETARIAN CHAR BEE HOON IS $4. DRINKS $1.50 AND FRUITS $3.50! CHEAPSKATE $9 LUNCH! @_@
damn it. i think theyre all coated in gold just that i dont notice. PAH.
anyways im toooo sian of doing the same document for THE THIRD TIME IN A ROW cos i keep closing it accidentally, so i figured out that i should post up quizzes. IM SIAN WHAT. HAHA.
Year 2006. :)2006:
[ ] Sucked for me
[ ] Was awesome!
[x] Was ok. It was awesome sometimes,then sucked sometimes.
In 2006 I.:
[ ] Dumped someone
[ ] Was dumped by someone
[x] Dyed my hair
[x] Failed a class
[ ] Fell in love
[ ]Had love at first sight
[ ] Had a boyfriend/girlfriend
[x] Snuck out of my/a house
[x] Stayed up all night
[x] Cried because I missed someone
[ ] Had detention(s)
[x] Missed curfew
[ ]Kissed someone who I regret kissing
[ ] Made honor roll
[x] Didn't make honor roll
[ ] Danced crazily with my friends all night
[x] Gained confidence
[x] Lost (a) friend(s)
[x] Gained new friends
[x] Changed my look
In 2007 I want to:
[x] Be more outgoing
[x] Get better grades
[x] Care less about how I look
[ ] Care more about how I look
[ ] Be crazier
[x] Get a bf/ gf
[ ] Stay with the bf/gf i have rightnow
[x] Keep my resolution
[x] Be more of myself around people
* In 2006 my age was: 15+.. 16.
* A word to describe 2006: erratic! haha!
* In 2007 I will be turning: 17.
* Something I want to happen in 2007: find a bag filled with $10,000 cash.
* Something I don't want to happen in2007: Lose a bag filled with $10,000 cash.
* My favorite color(s) in 2006: teal+red, black, white. :) (i think i'll still continue to like them. HEH!)
* 2006 was: full of ups and downs.
* Best friends for 2006 was: sybs, vanessa and paokramp. (not WAS, they ARE and will STILL BE. =])
* Honestly, will you miss 2006?: yeah. who wont!
* Did you develop a closer bond with certain people? : yeah. :) and its just, purely marv.
For the year of 2007: (too many spelling errors so i edited 'em.. in italics)1. Will you be looking for a new job?- Nah i'll stick to typing and rotting in front of the computer thank you. :)
2. Will you be looking for a new relationship? - Maybe. *winks*
3. New house? - If i can choose where i wanna live in.. GRANT ME ONE SHENTON.
4. What will you do different
ly in 2007? - Everything's gonna be different isnt it?
5. New Years resolutions? - too many! new year resolutions = things people say/write but dont do. HAH!
6. What will you not be doing in 2007? - this. @_@
7. Any trips planned?- a runaway vacation with my girls. thats if my paycheck mysteriously increases tenfold. hehe. :)
8. (
8 saw me and ran away. LOL!) missing question.9. What's on your calendar for this mth? - UHH january? LOL no special dates leh.
10. What can't you wait for? - CHEENAISE NEUH YAHHHHH.
11. What would you like to see happen different
ly? - the
DATE! lol! i wish it was more like, FUN lol.
12. What about yourself will you be changing? - MY WEIGHT HAHAHA.
13. What happened in '06 that you didn't think would ever happen? - err studying for O's! i though i'd like just de(2) guo(4) qie(2) guo(4).
14. Will you be nicer to the people you care about? - DUH! or you mean im not nice enough? HAHA!
15. Will you dress differently this year than you did in 06? - i already
am dressing differently! LOL!
16. Will you start or quit drinking? - Wont start and if i do, i'll quit. x)
17. Will you have better your relationship
(more like IMPROVE your relationship) with your family?- maybe. but if that asswipe doesnt change his, sorry im not changing either. :)
18. Will you do charity work? - if i have the time, and if that charity doenst give commision to pen/charity ticket/whatever-selling bengs and lians.
19. Will you go to bars? - maybe! but im not exactly
that kind la. ha.
20. Will you be nice to people you don't know? - Aint i always like that.. HAHA!
21. Do you expect 2007 to be a good year for you? - YUPP! i'll find "
tloml" and i'll do great in poly. heehee. :)
22. How much did you change from this time last year till now? - Too much! Lets just say ive outgrown that phase and matured. HEH HEH.
23. Do you plan on having a child? - YES but not in 2007 lol!
24. Will you still be friends with the same people you are friends with now?- I mean like why not?
Not like i make use of friends when they're worthy and dump them, moving on to new ones. @_@25. Major lifestyle changes? - EATING A LOT MORE FRUITS!
26. Will you be moving? - When that old thing
ker chiang-s. HAH.
27. What will you make sure doesn't happen in 2007 that happened in 2006? - Weight gain lol. HAHA!
28. What are your New Years Eve plans?- Countdown to 2008? I'll wreck havoc in a chalet and yak my time away. HUR-HUR.
29. Will you have someone to kiss at midnight? - ... i thought its still 7 months away from the..
Hungry Ghost Fest~~~~~~ haha.
30. Wish for 2007? - :)
I act like im 22 years old. @.@How old do you act? Put an x on all the things you can do and find out how old you act!! (lame, but who cares. haha.)
[x] I know how to make a pot of coffee [x] I can do my own laundry (they invent the washing machine for a purpose right?) [x] I can cook for myself [ ] I do my chores after being told once [x] I never do my homework/work (more like, i never LIKED doing my homework AND work.) [ ] I actually enjoy intellectual conversations (no, im an air-head bimbo that finds joy in phoney convos. WHATEVER.) [ ] I think politics are exciting (when they involve nuclear power. LOL MK our future PM hahaha) [ ] My parents and grand-parents have better things to say than my peers
total: 4
[ ] I show up for school/work every day unless I'm sick [x] I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse (i carry a BAG) [x] I watch talk shows [x] I know what incredibility means without looking it up [ ]I drink black coffee
total: 3
[x] I know how to run the dish washer and/or do the dishes [x] I can count in more than one language [ ] I can mow the lawn [ ] I can wash the car [x] I can make adults laugh without being stupid [x] I remember to water my plants [x] I study when I have to [ ] I pay attention at school/work (if i do i wont be doing this now xD) [x] I remember to feed my pets. [x] I'm generally organized
total: 7
[x] I can spell experience without looking it up [x] I clean up my own messes [ ] The first thing I do when I wake up is get coffee--juice,hot chocolate or milk [x] I can go to the store without getting something I don't need [x] I understand jokes the first time they are said [x] I can type quickly, because I type every day
total: 5
[ ]My choice in clothing is acceptable in an office or something like that [ ] I can watch politics and laugh [ ] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour [x] I have realized that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job [x] I can read a book and actually finish it [x] People have said that I look older than I am ( as in mature ) (WITH MAKEUP LOL.)
total: 3
30 random things you do/dont have to know
1.What does your friendsterName MEAN? XUE ER means snow child? maybe my parents read too much qiong(2) yao(2) before deciding my name. HAHA! 2. Where was your default pic taken? that pic on the left? (points) in my room. with red tape over the lens! (DAMN I REVEALED THAT ITS NOW PHOTOSHOP!) 3. 3 is scared of me too. 4. What is your current relationship status? umm.. a happily swinging single :) 5. Honestly, does your crush like you? Honestly, NO. at least i dont think so. LOL! 6. What is your current mood? BORED! VERY! waiting for 6pm so i can knock off. :) 7. What do you love (the) most? i love.. love! (: no la i love my loves. ^^ 8. What makes you happy? MONEY. money = retail therapy = new stuffs = happy girl. :) 9. Are you musically inclined? if i sing and i dont go tone deaf am i musically inclined? LOL. (seriously) NAH im not. :) 10. If you could go back in time, and change something, what would you change? Change my financial status lol! maybe i'll stuff a silver spoon into my mum's womb so i'd be "born with a silver spoon" without it being in my mouth. HAH! 11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day- what would you be? i wanna be a lion! :) 12. Ever have a near death experience? .. i dont think so. 13. Something you do a lot? rant. 14. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now? Speechless - the veronicas (lol ive been listening to this since FEB/MARCH last year haha) 15. Who did you copy and paste thisfrom? elfirah. friendster! :) 16. Name someone with the same b-dayas you? TEACHERS DAY? i dont know leh. 18. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience? No i think i'd sound musically-declined haha! 20. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex? the face and the hair lol! MY MO-GUY! :D 21. What do you usually order fromStarbucks? i dont drink starbucks. :P 23. Ever had a drunken night? no! im a goody good girl so i dont drink. WHATEVER. i dont like alcohol. :) 24. twentyfour where are yoooooooooooo? 25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows? yah. CARTOOOOON NETWORK(: 26. Do you have braces? as much as i want to do braces on my "upper" row of teeth.. i dont have the cash. so NO. haha! 27. i think 3,24 and 27 has an affair and they are in a hotel. 28. Name something funny that happenedto you? TOO MANY! why not you name it haha. OH one of the many many many forgotten ones.. telling maggy the brown thing in the sushi is SNAIL MEAT. hahaha! 29. Do you speak any other language? a lil bit of this and a lil bit of that. 30. What's your favorite smell? my favourite fragrances is uhh dior addict 2, morgan de toi, lacoste touch of pink and escada island kiss.. maybe more to come. :)
My "Autobiography"
Prologue
1.Where did you take your default pic? # IN THE ROOM.
2. What exactly are you wearing right now? # paul frank jacket. zara tee. random jeans. white pumps.
3. What is your current problem? # i have a problem concentrating at work. =S
4.What makes you most happy? # seeing 30kg off the weighing scale (like, not off the scale. you know?) (if so i'll be mega stick thin.. like a stick insect.)
5. What’s the name of the song that you're listening to? # Speechless
6. Has anyone you've been really close with passed away? # nups.
7. Do you ever watch MTV? # yeah! chinese one too!
8. What’s something that really annoys you? # PEOPLE PANGSEH-ing me!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1:
1.Middle name: xue? lol. 2.Nickname(s): ah leo, xe, T-A. haha! 3.Current place?office! SUPREME COURT level 6! nyahaha. 4.Eye color? black
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 2:
1. Do you live with your parents? yups. 2. Do you get along with your parent (s)? PARENT yes. my mum! :) 3. Are your parent’s married/separated/divorced? married but i think they'd be better off seperated. 4. Do you have any Siblings? a brother.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 3: Favorite...
1. Ice Cream: AVOCADO! (+ green tea, macadamia.. etcetc) 2. Season: winter!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 4: Do You..
1. Write on your hand: yeah. boredom kills, right. 2. Call people back: sometimes.. 3. Believe in love: :) 4. Sleep on a certain side of the bed? yeah haha! 5.do u have any bad habits? munching on stuffs when im bored! GAH. 6.Any mental health issues? im not okay, i promise.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 5: Have You....
1.Broken a bone: yes. saw my deformed finger? hahaha not actually deformed la its just more flexible. LOL! 2. Bought new stuff in the last two weeks? everyday. HOOOOOO!! 3. Have physical therapy?: sounds wrong. 4. Gotten stitches: quite often. 5.Taken painkillers? to make myself go to sleep =S 6.Gone SCUBA diving or snorkeling: nah. 7. Been stung by a bee? no i didnt go to labrador park lol! 8. Thrown up at the dentist: thrown up at jojo. 9. Ever sworn in front of your parents? yeah haha. 10. Had detention: sec1. LOL! 11. Been sent to the principal's office: no. :) 12. Been suspended: no haha!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 6: Who/What was the last
1.Movie(s) you watched ? DEATHNOTE2!! 2. Person to text you: vivian 3. Person you called:? mom 4.Person you hugged: =) 5. Last person you tackled. i forgot.. its like 3 months ago @_@ 6. Thing you touched.. backspace. xD 7. Thing you ate: merci! chocolates. 8. Thing you drank: plain water. 9. Time you cried: last week? 10. Time you wished upon a star: last year? :P
Nice phrases, darling. Type your reactions when somebody say these phrases to u ...
WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LIKE THAT? -like what?
I JUST REALIZED NOW THAT I LOVE YOU. -nice try. :)
LEAVE HIM/HER ALREADY. YOU'LL BE MUCH MORE HAPPIER WITH ME. - right. show me that.
COME ON. SMILE. YOU'RE CUTE WHEN YOU DO. - *smiles* :)
PLEASE DO MY MATH HOMEWORK TOO! - me? you sure? not my fault if you're down for remedial LOL!
I AM SO BLESSED TO HAVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU. - thanks! me too! *GRINS*
WHY DOES MONDAY COME BEFORE TUESDAY? - you got bring umbrella? looks like it will rain later. :D
I HAVE TWO TICKETS TO THE LINKIN PARK CONCERT. WANNA COME WITH ME? - umm nah thank you! im not so interested. thanks anyway!
YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST SPECIAL PEOPLE IN MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW THAT? - now i do. :) love ya!
I THINK IM FALLING FOR YOU. - can you fall elsewhere? im afraid i cant catch you.
I CANT SMILE WITHOUT YOU. - WHATEVER thats sooooo cliche.
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, BUT YOU JUST ARENT HIM//HER. - :)
NOTHING. - WHAT! just say it!
WHATS YOUR MOBILE NUMBER? - oops i lost my number. can i have yours instead? x)
CAN I HAVE THIS DANCE? - sure.
MAY I ESCORT YOU? - no problem! :)
DO YOU STILL LOVE HIM//HER TILL NOW? - not after ive found you. :)
YOU WERE EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING THAT I WANTED. - we were meant to be, supposed to be but we lost it. how could the memories so close to me just fade away. all these time you were pretending so much for my happy ending. HUR.
WHEN WILL I GET UR SWEET EYES? - when u draw on some thick eyeliner. LOL!
ME. Appearance :
I'm short : YESYESYES! unless you consider 5"3 tall lol. I have scars : DUN everyone has right. I tan easily : YESYES. haha! I wish my hair was a different color : maybe ash brown. but whatever! I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color : umm.. dont think so. I wear glasses or contacts : none! :) I have 5 or more piercing : ... yes. I have/had piercing in places besidesmy ears : nehs. I have freckles : nopes.
Relationships :
I'm in one right now : nah im SINGLE! I miss someone right now : yupps. my mo-guy! I like someone right now : kind.. of. I've had a crush on a teacher : nonononono. I've hugged a stranger : nah.
Embarrassment :
I've laughed so hard I've cried : yeah. haha! I've glued my hand to something : to my shoe lol! I've laughed till a beverage came out of my nose : once. haha! I've had my pants rip/drop in public : luckily i didnt have this kinda experience. I was born with a disease/impairment : nups. I've had my wisdom teeth removed : not yet. I've had surgery : nupppppp. I've had chicken pox : yeah at 6.
Experiences :
I've gotten lost in a city: yeah. =( I've seen a shooting star : nah.. I've wished on a shooting star : nono. I've gone out in public in my pajamas : not yet hehe. I've pushed all the buttons on anelevator : yeah. LOL! I've been drinking : nah. :P I've been a heavysmoker : i smoke pot. NOT! hur hurrrrr. I've played a prank on someone : yups hehe. I've been running away : kind.. of.
thats all for now! :)
Monday, January 08, 2007
9:34 pm ♥ lunchtime + boredom + friendster + blogger = :)
hello! im bored as usual. and im at work! i think i am suay today. i accidentally closed my file that i was working on (in IE, so no document recovery), spoil my NEW white pumps and got cheated on my lunch. HELLO MY VEGETARIAN CHAR BEE HOON IS $4. DRINKS $1.50 AND FRUITS $3.50! CHEAPSKATE $9 LUNCH! @_@ damn it. i think theyre all coated in gold just that i dont notice. PAH. anyways im toooo sian of doing the same document for THE THIRD TIME IN A ROW cos i keep closing it accidentally, so i figured out that i should post up quizzes. IM SIAN WHAT. HAHA. Year 2006. :)2006: [ ] Sucked for me [ ] Was awesome! [x] Was ok. It was awesome sometimes,then sucked sometimes. In 2006 I.: [ ] Dumped someone [ ] Was dumped by someone [x] Dyed my hair [x] Failed a class [ ] Fell in love [ ]Had love at first sight [ ] Had a boyfriend/girlfriend [x] Snuck out of my/a house [x] Stayed up all night [x] Cried because I missed someone [ ] Had detention(s) [x] Missed curfew [ ]Kissed someone who I regret kissing [ ] Made honor roll [x] Didn't make honor roll [ ] Danced crazily with my friends all night [x] Gained confidence [x] Lost (a) friend(s) [x] Gained new friends [x] Changed my look In 2007 I want to: [x] Be more outgoing [x] Get better grades [x] Care less about how I look [ ] Care more about how I look [ ] Be crazier [x] Get a bf/ gf [ ] Stay with the bf/gf i have rightnow [x] Keep my resolution [x] Be more of myself around people * In 2006 my age was: 15+.. 16. * A word to describe 2006: erratic! haha! * In 2007 I will be turning: 17. * Something I want to happen in 2007: find a bag filled with $10,000 cash. * Something I don't want to happen in2007: Lose a bag filled with $10,000 cash. * My favorite color(s) in 2006: teal+red, black, white. :) (i think i'll still continue to like them. HEH!) * 2006 was: full of ups and downs. * Best friends for 2006 was: sybs, vanessa and paokramp. (not WAS, they ARE and will STILL BE. =]) * Honestly, will you miss 2006?: yeah. who wont! * Did you develop a closer bond with certain people? : yeah. :) and its just, purely marv. For the year of 2007: (too many spelling errors so i edited 'em.. in italics)1. Will you be looking for a new job?- Nah i'll stick to typing and rotting in front of the computer thank you. :) 2. Will you be looking for a new relationship? - Maybe. *winks* 3. New house? - If i can choose where i wanna live in.. GRANT ME ONE SHENTON. 4. What will you do different ly in 2007? - Everything's gonna be different isnt it? 5. New Years resolutions? - too many! new year resolutions = things people say/write but dont do. HAH! 6. What will you not be doing in 2007? - this. @_@ 7. Any trips planned?- a runaway vacation with my girls. thats if my paycheck mysteriously increases tenfold. hehe. :) 8. ( 8 saw me and ran away. LOL!) missing question.9. What's on your calendar for this mth? - UHH january? LOL no special dates leh. 10. What can't you wait for? - CHEENAISE NEUH YAHHHHH. 11. What would you like to see happen different ly? - the DATE! lol! i wish it was more like, FUN lol. 12. What about yourself will you be changing? - MY WEIGHT HAHAHA. 13. What happened in '06 that you didn't think would ever happen? - err studying for O's! i though i'd like just de(2) guo(4) qie(2) guo(4). 14. Will you be nicer to the people you care about? - DUH! or you mean im not nice enough? HAHA! 15. Will you dress differently this year than you did in 06? - i already am dressing differently! LOL! 16. Will you start or quit drinking? - Wont start and if i do, i'll quit. x) 17. Will you have better your relationship (more like IMPROVE your relationship) with your family?- maybe. but if that asswipe doesnt change his, sorry im not changing either. :) 18. Will you do charity work? - if i have the time, and if that charity doenst give commision to pen/charity ticket/whatever-selling bengs and lians. 19. Will you go to bars? - maybe! but im not exactly that kind la. ha. 20. Will you be nice to people you don't know? - Aint i always like that.. HAHA! 21. Do you expect 2007 to be a good year for you? - YUPP! i'll find " tloml" and i'll do great in poly. heehee. :) 22. How much did you change from this time last year till now? - Too much! Lets just say ive outgrown that phase and matured. HEH HEH. 23. Do you plan on having a child? - YES but not in 2007 lol! 24. Will you still be friends with the same people you are friends with now?- I mean like why not? Not like i make use of friends when they're worthy and dump them, moving on to new ones. @_@25. Major lifestyle changes? - EATING A LOT MORE FRUITS! 26. Will you be moving? - When that old thing ker chiang-s. HAH. 27. What will you make sure doesn't happen in 2007 that happened in 2006? - Weight gain lol. HAHA! 28. What are your New Years Eve plans?- Countdown to 2008? I'll wreck havoc in a chalet and yak my time away. HUR-HUR. 29. Will you have someone to kiss at midnight? - ... i thought its still 7 months away from the.. Hungry Ghost Fest~~~~~~ haha. 30. Wish for 2007? - :) I act like im 22 years old. @.@How old do you act? Put an x on all the things you can do and find out how old you act!! (lame, but who cares. haha.)
[x] I know how to make a pot of coffee [x] I can do my own laundry (they invent the washing machine for a purpose right?) [x] I can cook for myself [ ] I do my chores after being told once [x] I never do my homework/work (more like, i never LIKED doing my homework AND work.) [ ] I actually enjoy intellectual conversations (no, im an air-head bimbo that finds joy in phoney convos. WHATEVER.) [ ] I think politics are exciting (when they involve nuclear power. LOL MK our future PM hahaha) [ ] My parents and grand-parents have better things to say than my peers
total: 4
[ ] I show up for school/work every day unless I'm sick [x] I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse (i carry a BAG) [x] I watch talk shows [x] I know what incredibility means without looking it up [ ]I drink black coffee
total: 3
[x] I know how to run the dish washer and/or do the dishes [x] I can count in more than one language [ ] I can mow the lawn [ ] I can wash the car [x] I can make adults laugh without being stupid [x] I remember to water my plants [x] I study when I have to [ ] I pay attention at school/work (if i do i wont be doing this now xD) [x] I remember to feed my pets. [x] I'm generally organized
total: 7
[x] I can spell experience without looking it up [x] I clean up my own messes [ ] The first thing I do when I wake up is get coffee--juice,hot chocolate or milk [x] I can go to the store without getting something I don't need [x] I understand jokes the first time they are said [x] I can type quickly, because I type every day
total: 5
[ ]My choice in clothing is acceptable in an office or something like that [ ] I can watch politics and laugh [ ] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour [x] I have realized that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job [x] I can read a book and actually finish it [x] People have said that I look older than I am ( as in mature ) (WITH MAKEUP LOL.)
total: 3
30 random things you do/dont have to know
1.What does your friendsterName MEAN? XUE ER means snow child? maybe my parents read too much qiong(2) yao(2) before deciding my name. HAHA! 2. Where was your default pic taken? that pic on the left? (points) in my room. with red tape over the lens! (DAMN I REVEALED THAT ITS NOW PHOTOSHOP!) 3. 3 is scared of me too. 4. What is your current relationship status? umm.. a happily swinging single :) 5. Honestly, does your crush like you? Honestly, NO. at least i dont think so. LOL! 6. What is your current mood? BORED! VERY! waiting for 6pm so i can knock off. :) 7. What do you love (the) most? i love.. love! (: no la i love my loves. ^^ 8. What makes you happy? MONEY. money = retail therapy = new stuffs = happy girl. :) 9. Are you musically inclined? if i sing and i dont go tone deaf am i musically inclined? LOL. (seriously) NAH im not. :) 10. If you could go back in time, and change something, what would you change? Change my financial status lol! maybe i'll stuff a silver spoon into my mum's womb so i'd be "born with a silver spoon" without it being in my mouth. HAH! 11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day- what would you be? i wanna be a lion! :) 12. Ever have a near death experience? .. i dont think so. 13. Something you do a lot? rant. 14. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now? Speechless - the veronicas (lol ive been listening to this since FEB/MARCH last year haha) 15. Who did you copy and paste thisfrom? elfirah. friendster! :) 16. Name someone with the same b-dayas you? TEACHERS DAY? i dont know leh. 18. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience? No i think i'd sound musically-declined haha! 20. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex? the face and the hair lol! MY MO-GUY! :D 21. What do you usually order fromStarbucks? i dont drink starbucks. :P 23. Ever had a drunken night? no! im a goody good girl so i dont drink. WHATEVER. i dont like alcohol. :) 24. twentyfour where are yoooooooooooo? 25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows? yah. CARTOOOOON NETWORK(: 26. Do you have braces? as much as i want to do braces on my "upper" row of teeth.. i dont have the cash. so NO. haha! 27. i think 3,24 and 27 has an affair and they are in a hotel. 28. Name something funny that happenedto you? TOO MANY! why not you name it haha. OH one of the many many many forgotten ones.. telling maggy the brown thing in the sushi is SNAIL MEAT. hahaha! 29. Do you speak any other language? a lil bit of this and a lil bit of that. 30. What's your favorite smell? my favourite fragrances is uhh dior addict 2, morgan de toi, lacoste touch of pink and escada island kiss.. maybe more to come. :)
My "Autobiography"
Prologue
1.Where did you take your default pic? # IN THE ROOM.
2. What exactly are you wearing right now? # paul frank jacket. zara tee. random jeans. white pumps.
3. What is your current problem? # i have a problem concentrating at work. =S
4.What makes you most happy? # seeing 30kg off the weighing scale (like, not off the scale. you know?) (if so i'll be mega stick thin.. like a stick insect.)
5. What’s the name of the song that you're listening to? # Speechless
6. Has anyone you've been really close with passed away? # nups.
7. Do you ever watch MTV? # yeah! chinese one too!
8. What’s something that really annoys you? # PEOPLE PANGSEH-ing me!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1:
1.Middle name: xue? lol. 2.Nickname(s): ah leo, xe, T-A. haha! 3.Current place?office! SUPREME COURT level 6! nyahaha. 4.Eye color? black
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 2:
1. Do you live with your parents? yups. 2. Do you get along with your parent (s)? PARENT yes. my mum! :) 3. Are your parent’s married/separated/divorced? married but i think they'd be better off seperated. 4. Do you have any Siblings? a brother.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 3: Favorite...
1. Ice Cream: AVOCADO! (+ green tea, macadamia.. etcetc) 2. Season: winter!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 4: Do You..
1. Write on your hand: yeah. boredom kills, right. 2. Call people back: sometimes.. 3. Believe in love: :) 4. Sleep on a certain side of the bed? yeah haha! 5.do u have any bad habits? munching on stuffs when im bored! GAH. 6.Any mental health issues? im not okay, i promise.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 5: Have You....
1.Broken a bone: yes. saw my deformed finger? hahaha not actually deformed la its just more flexible. LOL! 2. Bought new stuff in the last two weeks? everyday. HOOOOOO!! 3. Have physical therapy?: sounds wrong. 4. Gotten stitches: quite often. 5.Taken painkillers? to make myself go to sleep =S 6.Gone SCUBA diving or snorkeling: nah. 7. Been stung by a bee? no i didnt go to labrador park lol! 8. Thrown up at the dentist: thrown up at jojo. 9. Ever sworn in front of your parents? yeah haha. 10. Had detention: sec1. LOL! 11. Been sent to the principal's office: no. :) 12. Been suspended: no haha!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 6: Who/What was the last
1.Movie(s) you watched ? DEATHNOTE2!! 2. Person to text you: vivian 3. Person you called:? mom 4.Person you hugged: =) 5. Last person you tackled. i forgot.. its like 3 months ago @_@ 6. Thing you touched.. backspace. xD 7. Thing you ate: merci! chocolates. 8. Thing you drank: plain water. 9. Time you cried: last week? 10. Time you wished upon a star: last year? :P
Nice phrases, darling. Type your reactions when somebody say these phrases to u ...
WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LIKE THAT? -like what?
I JUST REALIZED NOW THAT I LOVE YOU. -nice try. :)
LEAVE HIM/HER ALREADY. YOU'LL BE MUCH MORE HAPPIER WITH ME. - right. show me that.
COME ON. SMILE. YOU'RE CUTE WHEN YOU DO. - *smiles* :)
PLEASE DO MY MATH HOMEWORK TOO! - me? you sure? not my fault if you're down for remedial LOL!
I AM SO BLESSED TO HAVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU. - thanks! me too! *GRINS*
WHY DOES MONDAY COME BEFORE TUESDAY? - you got bring umbrella? looks like it will rain later. :D
I HAVE TWO TICKETS TO THE LINKIN PARK CONCERT. WANNA COME WITH ME? - umm nah thank you! im not so interested. thanks anyway!
YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST SPECIAL PEOPLE IN MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW THAT? - now i do. :) love ya!
I THINK IM FALLING FOR YOU. - can you fall elsewhere? im afraid i cant catch you.
I CANT SMILE WITHOUT YOU. - WHATEVER thats sooooo cliche.
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, BUT YOU JUST ARENT HIM//HER. - :)
NOTHING. - WHAT! just say it!
WHATS YOUR MOBILE NUMBER? - oops i lost my number. can i have yours instead? x)
CAN I HAVE THIS DANCE? - sure.
MAY I ESCORT YOU? - no problem! :)
DO YOU STILL LOVE HIM//HER TILL NOW? - not after ive found you. :)
YOU WERE EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING THAT I WANTED. - we were meant to be, supposed to be but we lost it. how could the memories so close to me just fade away. all these time you were pretending so much for my happy ending. HUR.
WHEN WILL I GET UR SWEET EYES? - when u draw on some thick eyeliner. LOL!
ME. Appearance :
I'm short : YESYESYES! unless you consider 5"3 tall lol. I have scars : DUN everyone has right. I tan easily : YESYES. haha! I wish my hair was a different color : maybe ash brown. but whatever! I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color : umm.. dont think so. I wear glasses or contacts : none! :) I have 5 or more piercing : ... yes. I have/had piercing in places besidesmy ears : nehs. I have freckles : nopes.
Relationships :
I'm in one right now : nah im SINGLE! I miss someone right now : yupps. my mo-guy! I like someone right now : kind.. of. I've had a crush on a teacher : nonononono. I've hugged a stranger : nah.
Embarrassment :
I've laughed so hard I've cried : yeah. haha! I've glued my hand to something : to my shoe lol! I've laughed till a beverage came out of my nose : once. haha! I've had my pants rip/drop in public : luckily i didnt have this kinda experience. I was born with a disease/impairment : nups. I've had my wisdom teeth removed : not yet. I've had surgery : nupppppp. I've had chicken pox : yeah at 6.
Experiences :
I've gotten lost in a city: yeah. =( I've seen a shooting star : nah.. I've wished on a shooting star : nono. I've gone out in public in my pajamas : not yet hehe. I've pushed all the buttons on anelevator : yeah. LOL! I've been drinking : nah. :P I've been a heavysmoker : i smoke pot. NOT! hur hurrrrr. I've played a prank on someone : yups hehe. I've been running away : kind.. of.
thats all for now! :)

♥ xe. yourstruly.
I am a camwhore.
I am a perfectionist!
I am a mag-hag.
I like lizards.
I like well-dressed boys!
I like my pink lapppppppppy.
I invent words.
I doodle on my tees.
I make my own blogskin.
I am xethegreat. :D

XE THE GREAT
virgorian.
1ST SEPTEMBER 1990
EX HILDAN!
EMAIL//
FRIENDSTER//
LIVEJOURNAL//
ALT LIVEJOURNAL
YOU LIKE ME!
YOU DONT LIKE ME.
I HEART. ♥
ANYTHING WASABI, KIMCHI, MUSHROOM, CHICKEN, SEAWEED, NOODLES & TEA! :D
I do have some kind of a profound interest in laughing like im on crack, singing at the top of my lungs, painting my nails in {odd but} pretty colours, randomly friendster/livejournal/blog-hop, write absurd lyrics to songs and sing to people at random places, wearing mismatch outfits, smelling my lipgloss, crimping my hair, playing staring competition with my cats, sitting in my wardrobe and running around the house in sky-high heels.
So basically, I'm still sane, lah. :D
♥
| |