Friday, March 30, 2007
10:21 pm ♥ friendster is good. LOLS!
i am SO BORED. i can seriously go and die already.
today is the first day since the start of holidays that im trapped at home, all day.
i didnt leave my house like ZOMG LAH. first time!
i want to go out please. HA!
and i was friendster hopping, and its kinda irritating that sooooo many people are posting the marriage test thingo.
if that thing can predict when you'll get married then i will die now. haha!
i think the test is for people to show off what they can do.
or how houseiwfey they are. so since im bored im giving it a go.(:
My marriage age is..
You know when your birthday is, but how
old should you really be getting
married? (just put an x next to the
things that apply to you)[X] I know how to make a pot of coffee. (if you dont, its either you live in a cave that you dont know coffee makers exist or that youre very, very dumb. :D)
[X] I keep track of dates using a calender. (i like looking at my hanakimi calendar.)
[ ] I own more than one credit card.
[ ] I know how to change the oil in a car.
[X] I know how to do my own laundry. (washing machine. :D)
[ ] I vote every election.
[X] I can cook for myself. (Yeah i cook for people too. ha!)
[ ] I think politics are exciting. (maybe a wee bit more that seeing my granny pick beansprouts.)
[X] I balance my checkbook. (not really, i balance my bank account. LOL?)
[X] My parents have better things to say than my friends.
Total: 6
[ ] I show up for school/college/work every day early.
[X] I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse. (actually, i carry a BAG.)
[ ] I've never gotten a detention.
[X] I have never smoked a cigarette. (and i never will. prolly.)
[X] I have never gotten completely trashed.
[ ] I have forgotten my own birthday at least once. (not in the last 16 years.)
[X] I like to take walks by myself. (SOMETIMES, but not too often since im so a companion freak. ha!)
[X] I've watched talk shows. (yeah whats wrong with that?)
[X] I know what 'credibility' means without looking it up. (any POA students know that, lol.)
[ ] I drink coffee at least once a week.
Total: 6
[X] I know how to do the dishes.
[X] I can count to 10 in another language. (doesnt everyone already know in singapore? ha.)
[ ] When I say I'm going to do something I'll do it. (so if i say im gonna slap you i can? :D:D)
[X] My parents trust me.
[ ] I can mow the lawn.
[X] I can make adults laugh without being stupid.
[X] I remember to water the plants.
[X] I study when I have to.
[ ] I pay attention at school/college.
[X] I remember to feed my pets.
Total: 7
[X] I can spell 'experience' without looking it up (yeah and i can spell a-s-s-h-o-l-e. :D)
[ ] I work out on a regular basis.
[X] I clean up my own mess.
[ ] The people at Starbucks know me by name.
[X] My favorite kind of food is take out.
[ ] I have gained weight since middle/high school.
[ ] The first thing I do when I wake up is get caffeine.
[X] I can go to the store without getting something I don't need.
[X] I understand political jokes the first time they are said.
[X] I can type quickly.
Total: 6
[X] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour. (i.. take geog.)
[ ] My only friends are from my place of employment. (not that pathetic, ha!)
[ ] I have been to a tupperware party.
[ ] I have realized that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job.
[X] I have more bills than I can pay. (heh heh.)
[ ] All my friends are older than I am.
[ ] I can say no to staying out all
night.
[X] I use the internet every day.
[ ] My wardrobe hasn't changed in a while.
[ ] I can read a book and actually finish it.
Total: 3
so my total is 28. yeah maybe i wouldve died by then. haha!
i carry a pen wimme all the time know! WOW.
okay whatever.
and i saw this thingo!
and i swear, this must be made up by a :
a) really kiddy kid, maybe jealous of his/her friend who eats alot and never gets fat.
b) someone who really eats very little and wants to tell the whole world he/she's ana OR,
c) bored loser.
30% and under - you're anorexic, or close to it
32% to 74% - you're normal (so if im not somewhere in between, im abnormal? )
76% and over - sorry you're a fatty (thats so not something youd like to call people. ha!)
======
stuff you have eaten/drank over the
past one week:
[x] water
[ ] orange juice
[ ] milk
[x] soda
[ ] beer
[ ] champagne
[ ] any other alcohol
[ ] v8
[ ] raspberry tea
[ ] Grape Drink
[ ] cranberry juice
[ ] apple juice
[ ] capri sun
[ ] hi-c
[ ] chocolate milk
[ ] strawberry milk
[ ] coffee
[ ] lemonade
Total: 2
[ ] pizza
[ ] Tacos
[ ] Burritos
[x] Rice
[ ] beans
[x] burger
[x] fries
[ ] lays
[ ] baked lays
[ ] subway
[ ] burger king
[x] McDonalds
[ ] wendys
[ ] checkers
[ ] ham
[ ] cheese
[ ] hot dog
[x] chicken
[ ] turkey
[ ] beef
Total: 5
[ ] rice/soy cakes
[ ] chocolate cake
[ ] vanilla cake
[ ] other kind of cake
[ ] bananas
[ ] strawberries
[ ] grapes
[ ] chocolate ice cream
[ ] vanilla ice cream
[ ] strawberry ice cream
[ ] other kind of ice cream
[ ] spaghetti
[ ] spagettios
[ ] fetuccini
[x] another kinda pasta
Total: 1
[x] sushi
[ ] shrimp
[ ] lobster
[ ] crab
[x] fish
[ ] mac n cheese (EH I MISS KENNY ROGERS! haha!)
[ ] cookies
[ ] pork (no i dont eat my kind. THATS SO NOT FUNNY, HA.)
[ ] snack cakes
[ ] popcorn
[x] ramen noodles
[ ] cereal
[x] crackers
[ ] tiggers
[x] bread
[ ] marshmallows
[ ] oats
[ ] grits
Total: 5
[ ] peanut butter
[ ] jelly
[ ] peanuts
[ ] sunflower seeds
[ ] chocolate with nuts
[ ] popsicles
[x] lettuce
[x] eggs
[ ] bacon
[ ] poptarts
[ ] doritos
[x] fried chicken
Total: 3
[x] pudding
[ ] cheesecake
[ ] arbys
[ ] CADBURY chocolate
[ ] granola bar
[ ] mango
[ ] pineapple
[ ] peach
[ ] chicken sandwich
[ ] baked potato
[x] other fruit
Total: 2
my total's 18%. like i so wished i was ana. ha!
okay random.
friendster is like, so entertaining.
HAH HAH.

Friday, March 30, 2007
10:21 pm ♥ friendster is good. LOLS!
i am SO BORED. i can seriously go and die already.
today is the first day since the start of holidays that im trapped at home, all day.
i didnt leave my house like ZOMG LAH. first time!
i want to go out please. HA!
and i was friendster hopping, and its kinda irritating that sooooo many people are posting the marriage test thingo.
if that thing can predict when you'll get married then i will die now. haha!
i think the test is for people to show off what they can do.
or how houseiwfey they are. so since im bored im giving it a go.(:
My marriage age is..
You know when your birthday is, but how
old should you really be getting
married? (just put an x next to the
things that apply to you)[X] I know how to make a pot of coffee. (if you dont, its either you live in a cave that you dont know coffee makers exist or that youre very, very dumb. :D)
[X] I keep track of dates using a calender. (i like looking at my hanakimi calendar.)
[ ] I own more than one credit card.
[ ] I know how to change the oil in a car.
[X] I know how to do my own laundry. (washing machine. :D)
[ ] I vote every election.
[X] I can cook for myself. (Yeah i cook for people too. ha!)
[ ] I think politics are exciting. (maybe a wee bit more that seeing my granny pick beansprouts.)
[X] I balance my checkbook. (not really, i balance my bank account. LOL?)
[X] My parents have better things to say than my friends.
Total: 6
[ ] I show up for school/college/work every day early.
[X] I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse. (actually, i carry a BAG.)
[ ] I've never gotten a detention.
[X] I have never smoked a cigarette. (and i never will. prolly.)
[X] I have never gotten completely trashed.
[ ] I have forgotten my own birthday at least once. (not in the last 16 years.)
[X] I like to take walks by myself. (SOMETIMES, but not too often since im so a companion freak. ha!)
[X] I've watched talk shows. (yeah whats wrong with that?)
[X] I know what 'credibility' means without looking it up. (any POA students know that, lol.)
[ ] I drink coffee at least once a week.
Total: 6
[X] I know how to do the dishes.
[X] I can count to 10 in another language. (doesnt everyone already know in singapore? ha.)
[ ] When I say I'm going to do something I'll do it. (so if i say im gonna slap you i can? :D:D)
[X] My parents trust me.
[ ] I can mow the lawn.
[X] I can make adults laugh without being stupid.
[X] I remember to water the plants.
[X] I study when I have to.
[ ] I pay attention at school/college.
[X] I remember to feed my pets.
Total: 7
[X] I can spell 'experience' without looking it up (yeah and i can spell a-s-s-h-o-l-e. :D)
[ ] I work out on a regular basis.
[X] I clean up my own mess.
[ ] The people at Starbucks know me by name.
[X] My favorite kind of food is take out.
[ ] I have gained weight since middle/high school.
[ ] The first thing I do when I wake up is get caffeine.
[X] I can go to the store without getting something I don't need.
[X] I understand political jokes the first time they are said.
[X] I can type quickly.
Total: 6
[X] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour. (i.. take geog.)
[ ] My only friends are from my place of employment. (not that pathetic, ha!)
[ ] I have been to a tupperware party.
[ ] I have realized that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job.
[X] I have more bills than I can pay. (heh heh.)
[ ] All my friends are older than I am.
[ ] I can say no to staying out all
night.
[X] I use the internet every day.
[ ] My wardrobe hasn't changed in a while.
[ ] I can read a book and actually finish it.
Total: 3
so my total is 28. yeah maybe i wouldve died by then. haha!
i carry a pen wimme all the time know! WOW.
okay whatever.
and i saw this thingo!
and i swear, this must be made up by a :
a) really kiddy kid, maybe jealous of his/her friend who eats alot and never gets fat.
b) someone who really eats very little and wants to tell the whole world he/she's ana OR,
c) bored loser.
30% and under - you're anorexic, or close to it
32% to 74% - you're normal (so if im not somewhere in between, im abnormal? )
76% and over - sorry you're a fatty (thats so not something youd like to call people. ha!)
======
stuff you have eaten/drank over the
past one week:
[x] water
[ ] orange juice
[ ] milk
[x] soda
[ ] beer
[ ] champagne
[ ] any other alcohol
[ ] v8
[ ] raspberry tea
[ ] Grape Drink
[ ] cranberry juice
[ ] apple juice
[ ] capri sun
[ ] hi-c
[ ] chocolate milk
[ ] strawberry milk
[ ] coffee
[ ] lemonade
Total: 2
[ ] pizza
[ ] Tacos
[ ] Burritos
[x] Rice
[ ] beans
[x] burger
[x] fries
[ ] lays
[ ] baked lays
[ ] subway
[ ] burger king
[x] McDonalds
[ ] wendys
[ ] checkers
[ ] ham
[ ] cheese
[ ] hot dog
[x] chicken
[ ] turkey
[ ] beef
Total: 5
[ ] rice/soy cakes
[ ] chocolate cake
[ ] vanilla cake
[ ] other kind of cake
[ ] bananas
[ ] strawberries
[ ] grapes
[ ] chocolate ice cream
[ ] vanilla ice cream
[ ] strawberry ice cream
[ ] other kind of ice cream
[ ] spaghetti
[ ] spagettios
[ ] fetuccini
[x] another kinda pasta
Total: 1
[x] sushi
[ ] shrimp
[ ] lobster
[ ] crab
[x] fish
[ ] mac n cheese (EH I MISS KENNY ROGERS! haha!)
[ ] cookies
[ ] pork (no i dont eat my kind. THATS SO NOT FUNNY, HA.)
[ ] snack cakes
[ ] popcorn
[x] ramen noodles
[ ] cereal
[x] crackers
[ ] tiggers
[x] bread
[ ] marshmallows
[ ] oats
[ ] grits
Total: 5
[ ] peanut butter
[ ] jelly
[ ] peanuts
[ ] sunflower seeds
[ ] chocolate with nuts
[ ] popsicles
[x] lettuce
[x] eggs
[ ] bacon
[ ] poptarts
[ ] doritos
[x] fried chicken
Total: 3
[x] pudding
[ ] cheesecake
[ ] arbys
[ ] CADBURY chocolate
[ ] granola bar
[ ] mango
[ ] pineapple
[ ] peach
[ ] chicken sandwich
[ ] baked potato
[x] other fruit
Total: 2
my total's 18%. like i so wished i was ana. ha!
okay random.
friendster is like, so entertaining.
HAH HAH.
