Tuesday, April 24, 2007
8:49 pm ♥ snails are yummy. (IRRELEVANT)
TOO into avril lavigne's new album.
i just got around to _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ the album today.
i so love like all the tracks. haha!
particularly into the best damn thing, innocence and everything back but you.
the best damn thing is SO RAH RAH.
my type. :)
anyway school is.. umm.
CCA day tmrw mulin told me!
im gonna join Production Crew and STUDENTS UNION!
im too rah rah to
not join them haha!
i wanted cheerleading too!
but as much as i want to join cheerleading..
i dont want to be the one on the bottom of the pyramid.
i know i cant be on top, so nevermind. HAHA!
oh and theres this little motive behind joining PC, not saying tho!
and TPSU is so my type, you'll probably see me go wild in.. future camps. :)
dont preach me about all the shiz on commitment. i know whats that.
enough of all the crap.
watched
200 pounds beauty.
damn nice! i got damn touched i cried a little.
haha! maybe i feel the same, thats why. LOL.
if only im like her lol. DAMN!
i dont mind having plastic surgery all over,
if i can turn into something like that!
THATS CRAZY!
hehe.
anyway. here.
Let me hear you say hey hey hey
Alright, now let me hear you
say hey hey ho
I hate it when a guy doesn't get the door
Even though I told him yesterday and the day before
I hate it when a guy doesn't get the tab
And I have to pull my money out and that looks bad
Where are the hopes, where are the dreams
My Cinderella story scene
When do you think they'll finally see
That you're not not not
gonna get any better
You won't won't won't
you won't get rid of me never
Like it or not even though
she's a lot like me
We're not the same
And yeah yeah yeah
I'm a lot to handle
You don't know trouble but I'm a hell of a scandal
Me I'm a scene
I'm a drama queen
I'm the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seenAlright Alright yeah
I hate it when a guy doesn't understand
Why a certain time of month
I don't want to hold his hand
I hate it when they go out and we stay in
And they come home smelling like their ex-girlfriend
But I found my hopes
I found my dreams
My Cinderella story scene
Now everybody's gonna see
That you're not not not gonna get any better
You won't won't won't you won't get rid of me never
Like it or not even though she's a lot like me
We're not the same
And yeah yeah yeah
I'm a lot to handle
You don't know trouble but I'm a hell of a scandal
Me I'm a scene
I'm a drama queen
I'm the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seen
Give me an A, always give me what I want
Give me a V, be very very good to me
R, are you gonna treat me right
I, I can put up a fight
Give me an L, let me hear you scream loud
One two three four
Where are the hopes, where are the dreams
My Cinderella story scene
When do you think they'll finally see
That you're not not not gonna get any better
You won't won't won't you won't get rid of me never
Like it or not even though she's a lot like me
We're not the same
And yeah yeah yeah
I'm a lot to handle
You don't know trouble
but I'm a hell of a scandal
Me I'm a scene I'm a drama queen
I'm the best damn thing
that your eyes have ever seen
Let me hear you say hey hey hey
Alright, now let me hear you say hey hey ho
I'm the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seen
SIDE NOTE: I hate, hate, HATE people being late. Dont blame the bus/cab/road/weather/cat/snail/hair/cow. Blame yourself for leaving your house, LATE. you yourself knows best, the time for you to reach that particular destination. if you dont, let me tell you.
CAB >>
waiting time : APPROX 5-10minutes (say, youre really unlucky)
travelling time : FIVE MINUTES.
walking time : (from the drop off point to say, the mushroom) 5 minutes.
BUS >>
waiting time : APPROX 7-10 minutes (buses are really damned these days)
travelling time : TEN MINUTES
walking time : 5 minutes, if youre fast.
SEE? so please leave
at least 20 minutes before the time we're gonna meet.
and oh,
i dont like to wait for people isnt a very brilliant reason to explain why youre late.
己所不欲勿施于人, know?
in english. do unto others what you want others to do unto you PLEASE.
i feel so dumb to be ranting about this here.
PAH.
SIDE SIDE NOTE : F&N Magnolia
aLIVE yoghurt is like the best thing ive ever eaten! its like high class yoghurt can. so rich and, UMM YUMMY! too into the apple & pomelo one. the fruit bits inside are like so chewy! DAMN NICE! Im going crazy already.
so different from the meiji kind. haha!
my new catch! :)

Tuesday, April 24, 2007
8:49 pm ♥ snails are yummy. (IRRELEVANT)
TOO into avril lavigne's new album.
i just got around to _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ the album today.
i so love like all the tracks. haha!
particularly into the best damn thing, innocence and everything back but you.
the best damn thing is SO RAH RAH.
my type. :)
anyway school is.. umm.
CCA day tmrw mulin told me!
im gonna join Production Crew and STUDENTS UNION!
im too rah rah to
not join them haha!
i wanted cheerleading too!
but as much as i want to join cheerleading..
i dont want to be the one on the bottom of the pyramid.
i know i cant be on top, so nevermind. HAHA!
oh and theres this little motive behind joining PC, not saying tho!
and TPSU is so my type, you'll probably see me go wild in.. future camps. :)
dont preach me about all the shiz on commitment. i know whats that.
enough of all the crap.
watched
200 pounds beauty.
damn nice! i got damn touched i cried a little.
haha! maybe i feel the same, thats why. LOL.
if only im like her lol. DAMN!
i dont mind having plastic surgery all over,
if i can turn into something like that!
THATS CRAZY!
hehe.
anyway. here.
Let me hear you say hey hey hey
Alright, now let me hear you
say hey hey ho
I hate it when a guy doesn't get the door
Even though I told him yesterday and the day before
I hate it when a guy doesn't get the tab
And I have to pull my money out and that looks bad
Where are the hopes, where are the dreams
My Cinderella story scene
When do you think they'll finally see
That you're not not not
gonna get any better
You won't won't won't
you won't get rid of me never
Like it or not even though
she's a lot like me
We're not the same
And yeah yeah yeah
I'm a lot to handle
You don't know trouble but I'm a hell of a scandal
Me I'm a scene
I'm a drama queen
I'm the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seenAlright Alright yeah
I hate it when a guy doesn't understand
Why a certain time of month
I don't want to hold his hand
I hate it when they go out and we stay in
And they come home smelling like their ex-girlfriend
But I found my hopes
I found my dreams
My Cinderella story scene
Now everybody's gonna see
That you're not not not gonna get any better
You won't won't won't you won't get rid of me never
Like it or not even though she's a lot like me
We're not the same
And yeah yeah yeah
I'm a lot to handle
You don't know trouble but I'm a hell of a scandal
Me I'm a scene
I'm a drama queen
I'm the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seen
Give me an A, always give me what I want
Give me a V, be very very good to me
R, are you gonna treat me right
I, I can put up a fight
Give me an L, let me hear you scream loud
One two three four
Where are the hopes, where are the dreams
My Cinderella story scene
When do you think they'll finally see
That you're not not not gonna get any better
You won't won't won't you won't get rid of me never
Like it or not even though she's a lot like me
We're not the same
And yeah yeah yeah
I'm a lot to handle
You don't know trouble
but I'm a hell of a scandal
Me I'm a scene I'm a drama queen
I'm the best damn thing
that your eyes have ever seen
Let me hear you say hey hey hey
Alright, now let me hear you say hey hey ho
I'm the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seen
SIDE NOTE: I hate, hate, HATE people being late. Dont blame the bus/cab/road/weather/cat/snail/hair/cow. Blame yourself for leaving your house, LATE. you yourself knows best, the time for you to reach that particular destination. if you dont, let me tell you.
CAB >>
waiting time : APPROX 5-10minutes (say, youre really unlucky)
travelling time : FIVE MINUTES.
walking time : (from the drop off point to say, the mushroom) 5 minutes.
BUS >>
waiting time : APPROX 7-10 minutes (buses are really damned these days)
travelling time : TEN MINUTES
walking time : 5 minutes, if youre fast.
SEE? so please leave
at least 20 minutes before the time we're gonna meet.
and oh,
i dont like to wait for people isnt a very brilliant reason to explain why youre late.
己所不欲勿施于人, know?
in english. do unto others what you want others to do unto you PLEASE.
i feel so dumb to be ranting about this here.
PAH.
SIDE SIDE NOTE : F&N Magnolia
aLIVE yoghurt is like the best thing ive ever eaten! its like high class yoghurt can. so rich and, UMM YUMMY! too into the apple & pomelo one. the fruit bits inside are like so chewy! DAMN NICE! Im going crazy already.
so different from the meiji kind. haha!
my new catch! :)
