Friday, August 10, 2007
4:37 pm ♥ NATIONAL DAY LEH. =O
HELLO,
yesterday its national day and jialin's birthday.
& so,
HAPPY NATIONAL DAY and
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY! (:
Pictures first. (:
URGH whatever! HAHA.

Kissy kissy! (:

Fungus and the bug.

Jeslin, jialin and me at waraku.

This one is like, "what?", "HUH?" and "...lol." can. heh.

HAHAHAHA someone jealous hor. :X

Someone very sexy ah hot shorts. :D

Oh so a random shot taken outside central, on the steps leading to th river. (:

Jialin, unholy being, Jeslin! (:

Kenny the
purity and ME the
universal brotherhood.

- - - -
Hi people.
I went to clarke quay to eat rabbits just now and then to dhoby ghaut to buy my lappie case then head back to school to.. err rot. HA!
So on the way we bought sushi and out of curiosity i bought some raw squid sushi to eat and holy. THEY HAVE SQUID ROE. Its like white in colour and like other raw food (salmon, tuna, whatever?) it feels like a... tongue. @_@
I think i still like the raw squid thing at bugis cold storage. HA.
You know what, its 7.15pm now and im still in school.
I should go home now.
BLOG LATER! :DIm back.
I went all th way from clarke quay (okay its only one stop) to dhoby ghaut to get my laptop case but damn, it's sold out! I MEAN LIKE CAN YOU BELIEVE HOW SUAY I AM. HA.
So we went grocery-shopping (as always!) at carrefour and we snapped up so much food i think its more than enough for a christmas party, haha!
Bought like 2 unagi-s, pretzel and sushi! ALL after eating rabbits.
At least i didnt buy takopachi (say, tair-kou-pat-chee HA!)
Recently im like so addicted to Auntie Anne's pretzels and i bought th new flavour, Zesty Roselle today!
Its quite nice la, a little to the sour side so, okay!
BUT one thing. It turned by lips PURPLE and i looked like i got severly poisoned or something.
SO NOT A GOOD SIGHT. :(
I should just stick to seaweed and cinnamon raisin. :D
And so after that we took fiveoneeight back to TP to like, rot because they have free internet.
HAHAHA.
& SO,
yesterday it was jialin's birthday so i went over to meet her, jeslin and kenny at
central. (:
That place is like a
little tampines mall to me. HAHA!
Nothing interesting (or more like, nothing interests me) so we (lulu and me,) went off first to wander about and so we landed on the steps outside central.
It's facing the river and we kept seeing th boats
ferrying people to and fro, ha.
We got bored, and started camwhoring. (:
HAHAHA. as usual, and we waited and waited till we saw th fireworks and then we went home.
OHGOODNESSGOLLEH.I think this entry is seriously boring. WHATEVER!Good night.
Friday, August 10, 2007
4:37 pm ♥ NATIONAL DAY LEH. =O
HELLO,
yesterday its national day and jialin's birthday.
& so,
HAPPY NATIONAL DAY and
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY! (:
Pictures first. (:
URGH whatever! HAHA.

Kissy kissy! (:

Fungus and the bug.

Jeslin, jialin and me at waraku.

This one is like, "what?", "HUH?" and "...lol." can. heh.

HAHAHAHA someone jealous hor. :X

Someone very sexy ah hot shorts. :D

Oh so a random shot taken outside central, on the steps leading to th river. (:

Jialin, unholy being, Jeslin! (:

Kenny the
purity and ME the
universal brotherhood.

- - - -
Hi people.
I went to clarke quay to eat rabbits just now and then to dhoby ghaut to buy my lappie case then head back to school to.. err rot. HA!
So on the way we bought sushi and out of curiosity i bought some raw squid sushi to eat and holy. THEY HAVE SQUID ROE. Its like white in colour and like other raw food (salmon, tuna, whatever?) it feels like a... tongue. @_@
I think i still like the raw squid thing at bugis cold storage. HA.
You know what, its 7.15pm now and im still in school.
I should go home now.
BLOG LATER! :DIm back.
I went all th way from clarke quay (okay its only one stop) to dhoby ghaut to get my laptop case but damn, it's sold out! I MEAN LIKE CAN YOU BELIEVE HOW SUAY I AM. HA.
So we went grocery-shopping (as always!) at carrefour and we snapped up so much food i think its more than enough for a christmas party, haha!
Bought like 2 unagi-s, pretzel and sushi! ALL after eating rabbits.
At least i didnt buy takopachi (say, tair-kou-pat-chee HA!)
Recently im like so addicted to Auntie Anne's pretzels and i bought th new flavour, Zesty Roselle today!
Its quite nice la, a little to the sour side so, okay!
BUT one thing. It turned by lips PURPLE and i looked like i got severly poisoned or something.
SO NOT A GOOD SIGHT. :(
I should just stick to seaweed and cinnamon raisin. :D
And so after that we took fiveoneeight back to TP to like, rot because they have free internet.
HAHAHA.
& SO,
yesterday it was jialin's birthday so i went over to meet her, jeslin and kenny at
central. (:
That place is like a
little tampines mall to me. HAHA!
Nothing interesting (or more like, nothing interests me) so we (lulu and me,) went off first to wander about and so we landed on the steps outside central.
It's facing the river and we kept seeing th boats
ferrying people to and fro, ha.
We got bored, and started camwhoring. (:
HAHAHA. as usual, and we waited and waited till we saw th fireworks and then we went home.
OHGOODNESSGOLLEH.I think this entry is seriously boring. WHATEVER!Good night.