Wednesday, August 08, 2007
9:12 pm ♥ oddball's twentythree little confessions.
I am a
happy girl today.
School is crazy because i can never be sane when i'm with miss lulu.
She totally cracked me up for the whole of econs today.
Plus i didn't bring my notes. Di. Sas. Ter. :)
It so happened that ah song was sitting behind us today,
and lulu kept observing people lor. So
biantai, haha!
I dont get why ah song likes to sing in lectures when he's listening to his mp3.
Maybe he's a K-Boy (karaoke boy who frequents KBOX lol) or that he has got the
thing for music running in his blood. :D
Okay haha.
I got bored in lecture so i started people-watching and found some people who did some changes to their hair, wore skinny-ish jeans instead of the usual berms, had some kind of profound interest in shooting skittles around, ate curry puff noisily, dropped pens/pencils/stationery intentionally and all the stuffs. HA!
Anyway i got so nervous when i was presenting for marketing fundamentals today, gosh!
I think i might have stage fright. BOO.
*
Ate popeyes (which left me bloated since
dontknowwhen) at airport AND finally got my magazine fix!
Decided to buy
teenvogue because i just
couldnt resist that 330-pages worth of fashion/goss/more fashion/more goss. :D
Heh.
As i was reading i saw this article, "
Pressure to be sexy".
So i read on, and a line from the passage goes,
"Everyone tries to
out-sex each other on MySpace. Revealing pictures can help people get more friends,"
and (i took so long to type all that out haha)
"The Virginia resident's likes, from cheerleading and shopping to ... seem like standard- even wholsesome- teen fare. Click on her pictures link, though, and it's another story. In one photo, she and her friends flash their bare bottoms. In another, she wears hot pants and a figure-hugging top. And in another, she strikes a sexy pose in a bikini."
Sounds familiar, huh?Somehow it just relates me to some people who does all that.
Sometimes i wonder why they all do that, are they in that much of a hurry to grow up, skip the teenage life and jump right to what, womanhood?
All by, wearing boobie-revealing garments, minimal fabric and heavy makeup? Whatever for?
Its not a very good sight when you look like 25 when you're only 17/18/19.
Correct me if im wrong, but
i tell you,
one day when they
really grow up, they're gonna miss all the fun that they'd missed out on teenhood and they'll never realise how fun it is to do (crazy) things only a (seven?)teenager will do.
Living life to the fullest?
I don't think so.
*shrugs*I have
too much to say after reading that article but i guess people dont just come to someone's blog and read about how someone feels after reading an article.
Its kinda weird right, haha.
*
OH so anyway i am bored, and i have to plan for tomorrow/wait for people's reply on my cell/wait for lulu to finish blogging/study for the tests BUT before i do all those,
23 (random) things you dont want to know and you might still continue to read because you have nothing to do.(because today is the 8/8/07 so 8+8+7 =23 and you are reading this, so i suppose you have nothing better to do aites.)
- I walk around the house in 4.5" heels, something like Louboutins. I like to feel like im 170-ish. Don't. Ask. Why. :)
- I didn't use to dress like a clown until this year. Something must've snapped in me. Heh.
- I only have a pair of "normal" (blue denim) jeans so if you see me repeating my skinnies almost all the time, you know why. HAHA.
- I look like im on crack when i dont have my eyeliner.
- I.. eat liquorice strings when i am hungry. Those nasty things from Ikea puts the thought of eating off, really.
- I hope my hair would grow into these 30" monster locks one day so i can do some huge curls it in. And probably go blond. HAHAHA!
- I hate celery. To the point that.. i havent touched it in the past 10 years. :)
- I think i have some kind of OCD when i see insects on my body. I'll go into this huge screaming fit and will wobble vigorously to get it off. With occasional crying and cursing. But of course, i am exaggerating.
- I haven't worn a skirt out since, secondary one. HAHA.
- I was a twit. In secondary two. :(
- I have a ferraro-rocher box full of neoprints. And 1/4 was taken with lai pao. 1/2 was taken in secondary 3. AND YES, i know it is a waste of money. A (big) pity that i didn't come to realise it then.
- I don't harrass little boys.
- I don't like (anything with faces of) Amber Chia, Sun Ho and Dawn Yeoh (on it).
- I like to snap random shots of people and add little captions to 'em. Mostly unglam, gross and turn-off pictures of people. HEHE.
- Sometimes i think my life would be better if i was someone else/had hotter bod/prettier/more talented but most of the time i (try to be) contented with what i am. :D
- Tomorrow is national day and the national day parade reminds me of all the chingay crap.
- I LOVE hotate (say ho-ta-teh, its the clam-looking thing in sushi-s)to the max. :)
- I secretly wish that one day my friends would do something crazy on my birthday other than the cake-smashing prank that's been used since my grandmother's generation.
- I cannot stand using small-as-hell (computer) mouse (mice?). SERIOUSLY!
- I will write my will soon because i think i cannot live over the age of 30.
- I sing to irritate my friends. :D
- I add random classmates on friendster. And write super-random things for people when they request for comments.
- I am done with this dumb 23 facts thing which took me two holy hours to type. Great. Now im bored again. =(
Okay i found something to do. Which is..
talk to people on msn. :D
*
Replies to tags!
karen - AIYO why caps! :( she looks like me leh, a lot of people also said that laaa haha! next time you tell me when we go out k. :D and hor, yeah guys shirt rocks. hahahaha! we go buy more next time laaaaaa.
shuyi - LOL! you be careful ah i put uglier pictures online. haha! is this a form of blackmailing? you think funny isit? i dont think so ah.
liping - relinked(:
kenny - im waiting! :D
tag la people so i can have something to reply to. :D
XOXO,

(to contradict what i said above, ha!)
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
9:12 pm ♥ oddball's twentythree little confessions.
I am a
happy girl today.
School is crazy because i can never be sane when i'm with miss lulu.
She totally cracked me up for the whole of econs today.
Plus i didn't bring my notes. Di. Sas. Ter. :)
It so happened that ah song was sitting behind us today,
and lulu kept observing people lor. So
biantai, haha!
I dont get why ah song likes to sing in lectures when he's listening to his mp3.
Maybe he's a K-Boy (karaoke boy who frequents KBOX lol) or that he has got the
thing for music running in his blood. :D
Okay haha.
I got bored in lecture so i started people-watching and found some people who did some changes to their hair, wore skinny-ish jeans instead of the usual berms, had some kind of profound interest in shooting skittles around, ate curry puff noisily, dropped pens/pencils/stationery intentionally and all the stuffs. HA!
Anyway i got so nervous when i was presenting for marketing fundamentals today, gosh!
I think i might have stage fright. BOO.
*
Ate popeyes (which left me bloated since
dontknowwhen) at airport AND finally got my magazine fix!
Decided to buy
teenvogue because i just
couldnt resist that 330-pages worth of fashion/goss/more fashion/more goss. :D
Heh.
As i was reading i saw this article, "
Pressure to be sexy".
So i read on, and a line from the passage goes,
"Everyone tries to
out-sex each other on MySpace. Revealing pictures can help people get more friends,"
and (i took so long to type all that out haha)
"The Virginia resident's likes, from cheerleading and shopping to ... seem like standard- even wholsesome- teen fare. Click on her pictures link, though, and it's another story. In one photo, she and her friends flash their bare bottoms. In another, she wears hot pants and a figure-hugging top. And in another, she strikes a sexy pose in a bikini."
Sounds familiar, huh?Somehow it just relates me to some people who does all that.
Sometimes i wonder why they all do that, are they in that much of a hurry to grow up, skip the teenage life and jump right to what, womanhood?
All by, wearing boobie-revealing garments, minimal fabric and heavy makeup? Whatever for?
Its not a very good sight when you look like 25 when you're only 17/18/19.
Correct me if im wrong, but
i tell you,
one day when they
really grow up, they're gonna miss all the fun that they'd missed out on teenhood and they'll never realise how fun it is to do (crazy) things only a (seven?)teenager will do.
Living life to the fullest?
I don't think so.
*shrugs*I have
too much to say after reading that article but i guess people dont just come to someone's blog and read about how someone feels after reading an article.
Its kinda weird right, haha.
*
OH so anyway i am bored, and i have to plan for tomorrow/wait for people's reply on my cell/wait for lulu to finish blogging/study for the tests BUT before i do all those,
23 (random) things you dont want to know and you might still continue to read because you have nothing to do.(because today is the 8/8/07 so 8+8+7 =23 and you are reading this, so i suppose you have nothing better to do aites.)
- I walk around the house in 4.5" heels, something like Louboutins. I like to feel like im 170-ish. Don't. Ask. Why. :)
- I didn't use to dress like a clown until this year. Something must've snapped in me. Heh.
- I only have a pair of "normal" (blue denim) jeans so if you see me repeating my skinnies almost all the time, you know why. HAHA.
- I look like im on crack when i dont have my eyeliner.
- I.. eat liquorice strings when i am hungry. Those nasty things from Ikea puts the thought of eating off, really.
- I hope my hair would grow into these 30" monster locks one day so i can do some huge curls it in. And probably go blond. HAHAHA!
- I hate celery. To the point that.. i havent touched it in the past 10 years. :)
- I think i have some kind of OCD when i see insects on my body. I'll go into this huge screaming fit and will wobble vigorously to get it off. With occasional crying and cursing. But of course, i am exaggerating.
- I haven't worn a skirt out since, secondary one. HAHA.
- I was a twit. In secondary two. :(
- I have a ferraro-rocher box full of neoprints. And 1/4 was taken with lai pao. 1/2 was taken in secondary 3. AND YES, i know it is a waste of money. A (big) pity that i didn't come to realise it then.
- I don't harrass little boys.
- I don't like (anything with faces of) Amber Chia, Sun Ho and Dawn Yeoh (on it).
- I like to snap random shots of people and add little captions to 'em. Mostly unglam, gross and turn-off pictures of people. HEHE.
- Sometimes i think my life would be better if i was someone else/had hotter bod/prettier/more talented but most of the time i (try to be) contented with what i am. :D
- Tomorrow is national day and the national day parade reminds me of all the chingay crap.
- I LOVE hotate (say ho-ta-teh, its the clam-looking thing in sushi-s)to the max. :)
- I secretly wish that one day my friends would do something crazy on my birthday other than the cake-smashing prank that's been used since my grandmother's generation.
- I cannot stand using small-as-hell (computer) mouse (mice?). SERIOUSLY!
- I will write my will soon because i think i cannot live over the age of 30.
- I sing to irritate my friends. :D
- I add random classmates on friendster. And write super-random things for people when they request for comments.
- I am done with this dumb 23 facts thing which took me two holy hours to type. Great. Now im bored again. =(
Okay i found something to do. Which is..
talk to people on msn. :D
*
Replies to tags!
karen - AIYO why caps! :( she looks like me leh, a lot of people also said that laaa haha! next time you tell me when we go out k. :D and hor, yeah guys shirt rocks. hahahaha! we go buy more next time laaaaaa.
shuyi - LOL! you be careful ah i put uglier pictures online. haha! is this a form of blackmailing? you think funny isit? i dont think so ah.
liping - relinked(:
kenny - im waiting! :D
tag la people so i can have something to reply to. :D
XOXO,

(to contradict what i said above, ha!)