Falling head over heels,
thought i knew how it feels,
but with you
its like the first day
of my life.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007
9:03 pm ♥ primary school haircut


School was good today,
lots of laughter, pictures and fun!


Except that i harrassed AA in cheers this morning and i feel bad about it. HAHA.

I felt so sick of my hair today so i went to chop (some of) it off.
Great, now i look like a primary six student. PAH. Everything's pretty much the same but the front made me look like some kid. SRSLY!

& so,
I feel like getting the underside of my hair blonde lol, like peekaboo! Its cool what, no? HEH. But but, i am so irritated by my super short fringe. SO SHORT, i can comb it down as bangs. BAD!

I am too traumatised by my fugly hair.
Its time to go find ways to style my hair.

BOO.
bye. :(