Saturday, September 08, 2007
12:49 pm ♥ midnight rendezvous! :D
Hello good morning afternoon rise and shine! :D:DHeh this is the first time i actually slept in like so late. From 2am to 12n!
I broke my personal record, thank you thank you! HAHAHA.
And yesterday i had
kimchi ramen at like 1am, the first time i had supper again since..
PRIMARY THREE. Hahahahahahaha i felt really bad for eating so late tho. :P
Anyway,
went out with
vanessa on thursday! Its sooooooo fun okay?! :D:D
we went all the way down to
holland v in search of those
elusive boutiques like what you can find at haji lane but we asked around only to know there are no such boutiques around?!
and so we grabbed some nifty lil bread from breadtalk and walked around the area like two lost girls.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. but we gave up after a while because of the damn weather.
I SWEAR ITS SCORCHING OKAY?!
BUTBUT, we'll be back! After we ask around more and confirmed la haha. (:
So we took 7 to town and had some pretty good retail therapy (altho i didnt buy anything) haha!
We got a little thirsty so we got ourselves bubble tea and i bought papaya milk (dont ask).
I didnt know its a fresh fruit thing so i was a little appalled when she told me its $2.20.
Okay price isnt the thing but what shocked me is..
It looked like
blended fingers topped with carnation milk. $#%!#$!%*#&)(*&^%!!!!!!
Its actually papaya puree mixed with carnation milk and pearls la haha. GROSS NOT YOU TELL ME! Its really bad stuff luh, made me so queasy after drinking it okay?!
I curse
sweetalk for the shit they sold me. :(
(back to the topic)
Town is still the best irregardless. HAHAHAHA.
Had omu rice, camwhore at ...

Mandarin hotel's toilet hahaha.
That place is so nice lol.
We went up to
dejavu vintage to look at the pretty things that shop offered and you know what, the lady is so nice okay! HAHAHA so warm and friendly. :D:D
She liked the elephant i made lol, said i have some kinda potential. HAHAHA! xD
BTW i opened my present from vanessa in the toilet, oh what a place. HAHAHA!
I LOVE THE PERFUME GIRLIE! :D:D You know how much i adore the
clinique happy perfume that smells like longans! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Thank you! :D:D
And and thanks for all the birthday wishes, cakes, surprises & presents! :D:D
(abit late but nonetheless,)I love th
green skinnies darlings! Hehehehe.
I love you all lor.
HAHAHAHAHAHA OKAY THATS ALL. :P
I got bored last night at like 1am when i cant sleep, so there!
Try to squint at the last picture and move closer to the screen to guess what was mozaic-ed.
Then tell me what you think you saw! :D

(click to enlarge)
Ikea-lovin with sybs and vivian later, MEATBALLS YO.
XOXOXO,bye!

Saturday, September 08, 2007
12:49 pm ♥ midnight rendezvous! :D
Hello good morning afternoon rise and shine! :D:DHeh this is the first time i actually slept in like so late. From 2am to 12n!
I broke my personal record, thank you thank you! HAHAHA.
And yesterday i had
kimchi ramen at like 1am, the first time i had supper again since..
PRIMARY THREE. Hahahahahahaha i felt really bad for eating so late tho. :P
Anyway,
went out with
vanessa on thursday! Its sooooooo fun okay?! :D:D
we went all the way down to
holland v in search of those
elusive boutiques like what you can find at haji lane but we asked around only to know there are no such boutiques around?!
and so we grabbed some nifty lil bread from breadtalk and walked around the area like two lost girls.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. but we gave up after a while because of the damn weather.
I SWEAR ITS SCORCHING OKAY?!
BUTBUT, we'll be back! After we ask around more and confirmed la haha. (:
So we took 7 to town and had some pretty good retail therapy (altho i didnt buy anything) haha!
We got a little thirsty so we got ourselves bubble tea and i bought papaya milk (dont ask).
I didnt know its a fresh fruit thing so i was a little appalled when she told me its $2.20.
Okay price isnt the thing but what shocked me is..
It looked like
blended fingers topped with carnation milk. $#%!#$!%*#&)(*&^%!!!!!!
Its actually papaya puree mixed with carnation milk and pearls la haha. GROSS NOT YOU TELL ME! Its really bad stuff luh, made me so queasy after drinking it okay?!
I curse
sweetalk for the shit they sold me. :(
(back to the topic)
Town is still the best irregardless. HAHAHAHA.
Had omu rice, camwhore at ...

Mandarin hotel's toilet hahaha.
That place is so nice lol.
We went up to
dejavu vintage to look at the pretty things that shop offered and you know what, the lady is so nice okay! HAHAHA so warm and friendly. :D:D
She liked the elephant i made lol, said i have some kinda potential. HAHAHA! xD
BTW i opened my present from vanessa in the toilet, oh what a place. HAHAHA!
I LOVE THE PERFUME GIRLIE! :D:D You know how much i adore the
clinique happy perfume that smells like longans! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Thank you! :D:D
And and thanks for all the birthday wishes, cakes, surprises & presents! :D:D
(abit late but nonetheless,)I love th
green skinnies darlings! Hehehehe.
I love you all lor.
HAHAHAHAHAHA OKAY THATS ALL. :P
I got bored last night at like 1am when i cant sleep, so there!
Try to squint at the last picture and move closer to the screen to guess what was mozaic-ed.
Then tell me what you think you saw! :D

(click to enlarge)
Ikea-lovin with sybs and vivian later, MEATBALLS YO.
XOXOXO,bye!
